¹¹Epilogue

On a leisurely weekend afternoon, after washing the dishes, Yu Tu went to the study to write his thesis. Qiao Jing Jing followed over, looked for a while, and discovered that it was all like Greek to her. She handed him a cup of rose tea, then went to the sofa to read her script.

After reading two episodes, when she was about to get into her character, her good female friend who supposedly had eight hundred scenes to film (Epilogue 9) called.

Qiao Jing Jing went out to answer the phone.

Her good friend sounded excited over the phone. "I heard that when you were filming Yellow Sand, your boyfriend went to visit the film set and infuriated Zhou Xiao Qi?"

"...The movie finished filming a long time ago. Where did you hear about this?"

"I just heard about it. Hahaha, that makes me so happy. I don't care, I want to meet your boyfriend. Truly a talented person."

"Okay, we'll have a meal together when you have time."

"Then how about today? I'm not on the shooting schedule tonight. Both of you come to my house for dinner. Ive moved into my house in Shanghai since August but you still haven't been here yet. I'll get someone to deliver here, the type that weigh 300 grams each. My movie is finally going to finish shooting soon, so this can be considered a celebration for that as well."

"It should be okay. I will ask him."

"Should be??? Still need to ask?" Her good friend immediately felt very angry. "Hey, I'm treating you to dinner. Me! I am Chen Xue. Does he know how popular I am? I'm treating, but he would actually think about not coming?"

Qiao Jing Jing: "...His girlfriend is also very popular. You think you're that special?"

Qiao Jing Jing hung up the phone, went back to the study, and ran over in front of Yu Tu's desk.

Yu Tu lifted his eyes. Qiao Jing Jing asked, "Have you heard of Chen Xue?"

Yu Tu vaguely remembered hearing Qiao Jing Jing mention her several times before. "Your good friend? Is it the one for whom you previously didn't let me watch her ex-boyfriend's movie?" (Chapter 14)

Qiao Jing Jing: "... Yes, she said that she will treat us to dinner tonight."

"Okay." Yu Tu looked at the time. "Will there be enough time if we set off at half past five?"

Qiao Jing Jing made an "okay" gesture.

Yu Tu picked up a beautiful drinking glass that had been within reach (Qiao Jing Jing's newly purchased), took a sip. He could not help but frown.

Qiao Jing Jing: "What's wrong?"

"Too sweet."

He held the drinking glass to her lips. While he held the glass, Qiao Jing Jing lowered her head and took a sip. "It is a bit sweet. I added too much honey."

She took away the drinking glass and walked to the kitchen. "I will help you to add some water."

"You drink it. Just give me a glass of plain boiled water."

Qiao Jing Jing's voice floated over from the kitchen. "I can't. I have drunk a glass already today. If I drink more, I will put on weight."

Yu Tu: "... Then help me take out the petals that are inside."

Since she was just going to see her good friend, Qiao Jing Jing was too lazy to put on make up. She waited for Yu Tu to finish his work and change clothes, and then they were on their way. All the way, she kept receiving Chen Xue's WeChat messages.