𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐀 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓 → 𝐉𝐄𝐓

Sorry it took so long, @welpuwu !!

💚

A soothing slither of (favourite/drink) chilled (Y/n)'s throat. It seemed to release the tightened sensation crawling from her chest shuddering in the secretive mannerism of her sobs threatening to sneak up and break into a cry.

The unbearable feeling clawed at the frigid drink to escape between her withered lips, but the breaths she couldn't contain pressured them back down.

It was if the drink froze the hardening of her throat from the grip of the overwhelming emotion, strangling her into gasps ridden in tears as the numb hand couldn't hold them into silence any longer.

Tears that slipped down (Y/n)'s cheeks flustered red in an unwelcome combination of sadness, disappointment, rage, reached their emotional boiling point while her heart exceeded the depressed temperature to melt.

With the glass in one hand, she brought the other to swipe the tears blazing with frustration from her eyes before they could even sneak out.

The slice her nails drove into the angered blush of her cheeks symbolised such enragement, her hand that remained around the glass wanting to grasp it so tightly it would smash and bleed with a tsunami of the remaining drink like how she begged for her tears to be able to flood.

But she still held them back, not wanting to fall so low for something this pathetic to have such an effect. She slammed the glass to the coffee table aside the arm of the sofa she curled herself against and pressed her hand to her forehead, (e/c) eyes alight in disgust.

(Y/n) witnessed the movement of the television at the other end of the living room, sick to the point of death of seeing the same thing every evening. Her patience ceased with the situation, and the unnerving feeling of restlessness felt like an array of knives stabbing her from behind.

Those knives could also be mistaken for the treatment from her boyfriend, currently receiving all the attention across the screen of the television with the subtle lighting of the house bouncing from it.

(Y/n) was proud to be dating someone with such a famous path to be leading in life, no doubt about it, but Jet the Hawk was lying from his snarling beak to the whole of the world watching said report on his Extreme Gear achievements about his relationship status.

Which is what fuelled the flame that (Y/n) couldn't ignore the ignition of that blazed within her heart cracking from his lies that glowed with the aura of truth everyone fell for.

The press, the news, everyone who followed his accomplishments in the thrilling environment of Extreme Gear racing, thought he was single.

(Y/n) felt appalled that he couldn't just admit he was dating some random girl from the street like he was, the avoidance of such a confession pressing the feeling that he was embarrassed by her becoming harder to carry around every day.

This had been this way for almost a year, and (Y/n) finally felt it getting to her like the lies sliced her heart pleased with her love life open to bleed in uncontrollable misery.

It drained her from exhilaration in their romantic connection, the selfish reason he kept everything quiet smashing their bond that they agreed was ready to take the next step.

He just wanted to maintain that reputation that (Y/n) strongly believed to be more important to him than herself, that simple thought squeezing the tears that had been ready to leak for the last hour down her cheeks ablaze in perturb.

In a fit of defeat, she snatched the TV remote from the cushion to her left with her body sinking into the arm of the couch to her right and slammed the screen into the same form of darkness that peeked between the curtains from outside.