You/Sayaka Igarashi - Traitor Part 3 (Angst)

Sayaka had left you

Sayaka had left you. She tossed you aside the minute that Kirari decide she would be her toy. You had been okay with the fact that she was no longer in your life and had started to move on. Yumeko made you happy. There was no reason for you to be even thinking about Sayaka but you just couldn't shake off the heartbroken look you saw when she barged into the classroom.

The hurt in her eyes made you want to get on your knees and apologize. It was frustrating that you had barely started to move on and the progress you made was being done just by a glimpse of the pain you had caused.

You never wanted to hurt Sayaka. It hurt when she left you but you never thought of doing something to get back at her.

"Yumeko might be too busy to see what's happening but I'm not."

You stop writing when you hear Mary's voice. You finally look up when she arrives at your table.

"And what exactly is happening?"

"Sayaka and Kirari broke up. You're having second thoughts on your relationship with Yumeko."

"I love Yumeko and I'm not having second thoughts on my relationship with her. I would appreciate it if you stayed out of our business."

She shakes her head as she scoffs at you.

"That sounds to me like you're trying to convince yourself that it's the truth. Yumeko is my best friend. I'm keeping a close eye on you."

You let out a sigh of relief when she finally walked out of the room.

X

You were in Yumeko's bed on your back with Yumeko straddling your waist half naked. She knew exactly how to make you good but you had to pretend. Her touch didn't feel the same.

"Is everything okay?"

You smiled widely and pulled her back down to kiss her.

"Everything is perfect."

If you closed your eyes and thought of Sayaka in Yumeko's place, everything would be okay.

X

Sayaka was a mess. She was barely attended school. The only reason why her parents weren't telling her anything was because she still maintained her perfect grades. They were concerned by her sudden change in behavior but because they were too busy with their jobs, they never questioned her about it. As long as Sayaka was doing fine in school, whatever was the problem would eventually fix itself.

"You need to stop feeling sorry for yourself. Yeah, you dated the wrong person and tossed aside..."

"You're not helping, Midari. Why are you even here?"

Midari shrugs her shoulders while she lights the joint in her mouth.

"To cheer you up and make you forget about."

She blew the smoke in Sayaka's face before handing her the joint.

"Trust me. It works." With nothing to lose, Sayaka inhaled and the started to cough. Midari laughed as she pat Sayaka's back. "Don't worry. You'll become a natural in no time."

X

It was easy to pretend you were happy with Yumeko. She was the best girlfriend you could ask her. She always made time for you. She remembered all your favorite things. Whenever you needed help, she was there. She made sure to pay attention to your needs. You should be happy to be dating with Yumeko but you weren't.

It was all Sayaka's fault that you couldn't be happy. You weren't going to give her the satisfaction of crawling back to her. If she wanted to make things up with you, it was going to be up to her.

X

With Midari's help, Sayaka forgot all about her worries. Most of the time, she was in cloud 9. Her parents began to get involved when her grades slipped. When they realized Midari was part of the reason for her change in behavior, they kicked her out and stopped her from hanging out with their daughter.

"Nothing is working, Jun. We have to do something or else our daughter is going to go down a road that we won't be able to bring her back from."

"We move. We'll find another academy. Nothing is more important that our daughter's future. She'll be away from bad influences."

"I'll start preparing."

Sayaka didn't protest about the move. She simply packed her things and left without a word.

X

You pretended to not care when Sayaka didn't show up to school on the third day. There was no reason for you to care about someone that wasn't even an acquaintance.

During the middle of class, you learned of Sayaka's move. You were distraught but you moved on. Yumeko helped. She was always by your side when she learned of what happened.

Mary gave you a knowing look when she saw how upset you had gotten but you couldn't bring yourself to care. You hadn't cheated on Yumeko. It was okay to be a little upset that your old friend was gone.

X

It had been years since you last saw Sayaka. She always remained in the back of your mind as you thought of how she was and where she could be.

When your eyes landed on your old friend, you thought you were seeing a ghost. It didn't feel like she was real when she was standing in front of you.

"Mrs. Jabami? Are you alright?"

You smiled widely and discreetly wiped a tear after shaking her hand.

"I'm alright, Mrs. Ikishima."

X

When two of you returned back to the safety of your homes, you both cried at what could've been. The two of you were married now. You had a kid on the way and Sayaka had one of her own. Neither of you were going to sacrifice the family you had built for old feelings.

Two of you cried yourself to sleep to the thought of what could've happened if Sayaka had only talked to you and apologized.

--------------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions on request page. If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours. 

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Midari .... - ?? (fluff)

Kirari/Midari - Obsession

Kirari Momobami - Part 2 (May10)

Kirari Momobami - Owe Part 2A(Angst)

Kirari Momobami - Owe Part 2B

Kirari Momobami - Fascination

Kirari Momobami - Yumeko .... - Challenge (at)

Kirari Momobami - Honey Part 3(Angst)

Kirari Momobami - Witness (Angst)

Kirari Momobami - Lift

Kirari Momobami - Treat

Kirari Momobami - Deal

Ririka Momobami - Fool

Yumeko Jabami - Interest(Angst)

--------------