13

-
-
-
-

"I won't tell you" she said while still staring at his lips. "Oh don't worry Carver you will" he said and suddenly he took one of her legs and lifted it up to get closer to her. As an reaction she immediately wrapped her hands around his neck. Their faces were a few inches apart and she noticed that he was staring at her lips too. One hand was on her lower back and with the other hand he held her thigh.

"Are you going to tell me now?" he said while biting his lip. "Make me" she said and a grin grew on his face. He picked her up and she let out a little scream. He quickly covered her mouth "We don't want anyone to hear us do we?" he carried her to the teachers desk and put her down.

"I'll ask one more time Allison. Who did this to you?" he asked getting a bit angry. "I said, make me" she said slowly. "That's enough" he said and then he smashed his lips onto hers. His tongue entered her mouth without permission, they both were fighting for dominance but Eddie won. Her hands automatically wrapped around his neck and she pulled him closer.

He slowly pulled away and said "I fucking hate you" "I hate you too Munson" she said while she was desperately waiting for him to kiss her again. Deep down they both knew that they needed each other. They both had an incredible connection. He wanted to do things with her and she just wanted to please him, but none of them would ever admit it.

He started to unbuckle his belt and she immediately knew what was going on. "You really think that you're gonna get me this easy?" she asked while sliding off the table. "I get whatever I want" Eddie said while coming closer. She started to walk backwards until she hit the cold wall. Their faces were again a few inches apart. He softly grabbed her throat and said "I know that you want it. Who wouldn't want to have angry sex with their enemy?"

He gave her a long and soft kiss. She never knew that he could be this soft. His lips were so gentle and his tongue wasn't rough like before. It felt different. He slowly started to kiss her bruise and his grip on her throat tightened. It didn't hurt, not at all, it just turned her on like hell. "Tell me what happened" he said in between kisses.

"N-n-no" she could barely speak. She tried so hard not to moan but then he let go of her throat and started to kiss it. A few moans left her mouth and as a response Eddie smirked. "You like that huh. Want to have some more hickeys?" he asked "No" she said while trying to push him away but he pulled her close by her waist. "Why? Don't you want your little boyfriend to know that we're having fun?" he asked while continuing to kiss her neck.

His hands trailed down to her ass. He gripped it and slapped it . "Eddie s-stop" she said. "Do you really want me to stop?" he asked "No" she whispered. Eddie smirked "Sorry I didn't hear you. Could you say it again?" he said sarcastically. "You definitely heard me Munson. Stop teasing." she said while rolling her eyes.

"I always knew it. You're not the good girl, the perfect cheerleader, the perfect student, the perfect daughter or the perfect girlfriend. You're a mess. You're just pretending, you like to break rules I always knew it but you didn't have a chance to, but I offered you a chance and you took it. Who would've thought that the perfect goody girl would make out with the freak and badass guy Eddie Munson. Here's the answer no one." Ally's eyes began to tear. "You're a liar. A fucking liar. You're lying to everyone. You're a fucking mess. I mean look at you melting at my touch who would've thought that?" he said while staring at her.

"I am not melting at your touch, and I am not a liar and I am not a mess you don't know anything about me so you better shut your mouth before I'll do it for you." she said while taking her bag. Eddie stood there in shock. She wiped her tears and left the classroom. Leaving Eddie alone in it.

"I'm gonna get that brat." Eddie whispered to himself. He was confused, but one thing was clear to him. He wanted her. He wanted her to be his, and only his. he wanted to destroy her in every way, he wanted her to be like him. He also knew that if she was his he could do anything and everything he wanted. He just needs a plan how to make her his.

******
‼️DON'T READ IF YOU HAVEN WATCHED VOLUME TWO YET‼️
I can't believe that the duffer brothers did us that dirty. I still can't believe it I cried so much but he's still living in my imagination and don't worry I have so many ideas and I am planning to write more stories after I've finished this story🫶🏻😋