⁸' ᵉⁿᵗᵉʳ ᵈʳ. ʳᵒᵇᵒᵗⁿⁱᵏ

"Every villain always has good looks

"Every villain always has good looks."

»»--⍟--««
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟾

☆ ³ʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ☆
3️⃣🗣

"Twenty minutes ago, an energy surge knocked out power across the entire pacific northwest." A man with slicked grey hair states the remarkable news, having a meeting with a bunch of civilized people as they settle down to their seats. 

"What do we know?" He then asks the group.

"Well, our first instinct was it was an emp. But electromagnetic pulses don't have that kind of power." An elderly man with flat grey hair comments sternly.

"NASA has ruled out meteor strikes or solar flares." A man continues, looking quite similar to the elderly man, except looking wrinkly and having white hair.

"The department of energy says it's not a power plant malfunction." A lady with a black bun adds.

"Well, sounds like we're really good at figuring out what it wasn't." The slicked man mocked, cupping his hands.

"This could be a prelude to a larger attack." A brown man assumed, "I'm suggesting we scramble the fifth and sixth regiment."

"No, no, no, no. This needs a much more sophisticated mind. Someone who understands technology." The grey slicked man thought.

 "You want to send in a lab rat?" The brown man shockingly raised his voice a little.

"Not just any lab rat. A lab rat with teeth." The slicked man replied, as he highlights the word "teeth".

"You're not suggesting who I think you're suggesting." The wrinkly and elderly man looks at the slicked man in disgust in hopes he wouldn't send that person in.

"I know, he's a little weird-"

"No, no way-" The brown man shakes his head.

"Weird? He's a psychological tire fire!" The elderly man complains, interrupting the slicked man's train of thought.

"But he's also brilliant! Five phds, IQ off the charts. And his drone tech! I-is revolutionary!" The slicked man argues, momentarily taken aback by the colorful description of the man's résumé, his breath caught in his throat as he formulates a response.

"You're sure, he can handle this?" The brown man asks deeply.

"He has a perfect operations record." The slicked man proceeds showing off. "Remember the coup in Pakistan?"

"No." the brown man answers simply, his response carrying a sense of firmness and conviction.

"Or the uprising in Azerbaijanistan?"

"That's not even a country." The elderly man states confusedly.

"Exactly. And you can thank Robotnik for that." The slicked man says proudly.