Chapter 1

Marinette pov...
Today they said there will be a sleep over on Adrien house my boyfriend now I can't believe it and I'm happy that Lila Chloe and I are okay now I hope all of this will keep going.

Agreste mansion..

Nathalie: Adrien and the rest are on the room now ms marinette.

Marinette: Thank you nathalie *smile* *humming* *notice*.

Chloe: Can't you believe it she really fell for it does she really you will love her what a fool.

Marinette: *peek* Alya and everyone who are they talking too?

Alya: Yeah it is you won the bet Adrien you should broke up so she will be destroy and your relationship with Lila will continue.

Adrien: Yeah but for now let's play her before I broke up with her why don't we tell her to bake cookies for free for celebration what do you think?

Lila: That's a great idea Adrien.

Adrien: Ofc why would I fall in love on the dumb clumsy girl.

Alya: Yeah and she think I'm really her best friend what a fool.

*All laugh*

Marinette mind: No way no this is not true please tell me Alya guys Adrien tell me *tremble*.

*Run*

Marinette mind: So all of it is a lies *cry* why did you all lie to me why!?

Next day...

Adrien: Mrs Sabine is marinette here.

Sabine: Yes dear she is on her room.

Alya: Let's go guys.

People that visit her ; Alya Nino Chloe Lila Sabrina and Adrien.

Alya: Marinette are you awake why are you not on the sleep over yesterday we thought your just late we were so worried about you (hmph soon your heart will be brake and Adrien and Lila will be together).

Marinette: Go away..

Alya: Your awa- what? What did you just say?

Marinette: Don't you heard me go away or maybe get out and never come back again!!

Adrien: Marinette what happened to you why are you like this please talk to me I'm your boyfriend.

Marinette: Not anymore Adrien Agreste your not my boyfriend anymore because our relationship is only a bet right?

*Shocked*

Sabine: Marinette what is the commotion here what happened.

Adrien: Marinette broke up with me.

Sabine: Marinette is that true why?

Marinette: You want a reason mother? Then all of it is only a bet yes bet I am only a bet you heard I'm only a bet!!

Sabine: Adrien is that true?

Adrien:...

Sabine: Get out on my house now!! Dear...

Marinette: *cry* mother I'm a fool.

Sabine: No your not dear you will never be a fool to me nor your father please rest for now.

Tom: Sabine what happened why are you shouting on early of the morning?

Sabine: Adrien and his friends *sigh*

Tom: Why what happened.

Sabine: They make marinette a bet.
A bet if Adrien will make marinette fall in love with him in short time.

Tom: How could they do that i will make them-

Sabine: Stop tom let the karma go on them they will pay on what they did on marinette.

Meanwhile...

Adrien: Did she hear our conversation last night.

Alya: Maybe because she know the bet but it's okay now since it will brake her heart too after she found it *smile*.

Nino: You have a point on that.

Lila: So me and Adrien will be finally together *happy*.

Adrien: Ofc *smile*

Sabine: Marinette I bring your favourite sweet let's eat

Marinette: okay *smile*.

Sabine: My girl is really strong don't worry they will regret it.

Marinette: *smile*

After 1 year...

They are all graduate Lila and Adrien are still on relationship and for marinette she keep her distance on them now marinette became the a business woman who is now successful on her life.

A/N; But the question is who is on the rooftop?