( 15 )

~ astraia
[ 2:02 PM ]

I wake up, barely remembering where I was, who I was, what year it was, what planet I was on — I've never slept that heavy in my damn life. As I stretch beneath my blankets, I feel my body ache, reminding me of the actions that'd taken place last night. It instantly makes my heart palpitate from the vulgar memory.

If that was taking it easy on me, I'm not sure if I wanted to find out what being hard on me meant. I turn over and see the sun already high in the sky, making me wonder what time it was. I force myself up and out my bedroom to the bathroom where I do my usual. I'd fail to put on a bonnet last night, so my hair was everywhere, I had crust in my eyes, dried drool on my lip, or at least that's what I think it was...wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't...

I decide to take another shower as I brush my teeth although Levi had cleaned me up before I went to bed. His duality was so intimidating but so fascinating to me. He was so gentle with me after having been so rough, so...nasty. Chills run down my spine from reminiscing again. I've never let anyone spit in my mouth, what the hell was I thinking?! What the hell was I feeling last night...

I rinse my mouth and toothbrush and get in the shower, this time letting my hair under the water and shampooing before conditioning and detangling. When I'm finished, I dry myself with my towel and wrap it around me before grabbing another towel to dry my hair with. I return to my room to get dressed, putting on underwear and another of Levi's shirts that he let me keep as pajamas.

It's then I realize how quiet it was in the house.

I go downstairs, seeing it's empty as well. I make it to the bottom of the staircase, figuring maybe Levi was still asleep in his room until I approached the island in the middle of the kitchen. There was a piece of paper on the countertop with Angel written on it. I pick it up and unfold it to the short written message on the inside.

Lunch is in the fridge, be back soon ~ L

I naturally walk over to the fridge to check what he had made until it actually clicked. Levi wasn't here.

Every time that thought and those ideas of leaving came to mind, it scared me. And now I was starting to have even more complicated emotions.

At first, it was the case of would I get away? How could I do it? When was the best time? ... Now it was ... did I want to?

Fuck, of course I wanted to. I wanted that freedom, that choice to leave or stay like his previous toys. I wanted the comfort of knowing I have a way out. But would Levi ever trust me enough to let that happen? Would I ever be confident enough to leave? Was I ready to go back on the streets? I had to admit it was different, much different, feeling like a priority... but I still couldn't overlook what Levi was... right?... even though they're bad people like he said... right? ...

I grab the burger and fries from the fridge and open the lid to the tupperware before putting it in the microwave. As I wait silently, arms crossed against the counter, I drift off into thoughts and memories again. There was no getting away from them with a man like Levi.

I take the burger out the microwave and head over to the couch where I plop down and turn on the TV before beginning to eat. I naturally turn to the news channel, just for any updates on the situation with the Mando brothers. It still haunted me, and honestly, keeping up with it gave me hella anxiety, but I figured knowing would be better than not.