189: The Only Way (2)

Chapter 189: The Only Way (2)

AFO had escaped to Russia just a few minutes before the nukes were launched.

However, right after he teleported to Russia via Kurogiri's [Warpgate], he received another piece of news from his spies.

The nukes, all three of them, were stopped midair by one Nawab, who then threatened to send the nukes back to America.

Without any choice, the President of PSC HQ ordered the nukes to explode mid-air, just outside Japan's borders.

In short, Japan was safe.

Unfortunately, Nawab wasn't dead from the explosion, the PSC confirmed that much via a satellite that was able to look into Japan for a split minute before it was destroyed by a strange attack.

AFO didn't know the details of what the satellite saw, it seems PSC HQ was trying their best to hide it and AFO's spies weren't high ranked enough to breach that security.

But he guessed it must have been Nawab who was pissed by the satellite spying on her and decided to blow it up. Maybe she used a flashy Quirk to do it? That would explain why the HQ was trying to hide it, they didn't want the normal people- and even the other PSC branches to know about that.

Either way, AFO was pleased with this development. He didn't have to see his long-awaited Japan be destroyed.

But now he needed to decide on what to do.

Should he return to Japan immediately? Even though Nawab was there? Or should he stay here in Russia until things calm down?

As he was pondering over his decision, he received another piece of news on his cellphone, news that put a grin on his ugly face.

[Kim Jong-Un the 7th has gone mad, he is nuking PSC's HQ in America. Some other small counties are actually taking his side, but the opposing countries aren't taking this development in a nice way.]

What was this? Did he accumulate some good karma recently for his luck to spike up like this?

This was the start of World-War-IV.

The best opportunity for him to rob strong quirks of this generation, make a strong villain organisation, and take over the world as the Demon King.

As long as there was more death, there was more sunshine for him. This would help him make a stable ruling region!

War provided him with the opportunity to identify and steal a myriad of useful quirks, it's where he thrived the most.

"Bwahahaha!!"

All-for-One snickered, his crackles reaching the depths of hell as he laughed with his shoulders loose, his grin as demonic as ever.

But this also meant he needed to return to Japan right away. If the world starts a Nuclear War now, no country is safe- except for India and Japan. India because that's Nawab's home, and Japan because that's where Nawab is right now. No nuke would be able to enter Japan's borders.

At first, he was planning on waiting at least 12-hours before returning, but now... All-for-One wanted to return immediately!

"But first..."

All-for-One picked up a telephone from his table, hearing the call connect to the only number accessible by this telephone.

["Yo? It hasn't even been half an hour, you're calling me already? We agreed on doing the job tomorrow, though."]

A young lady's voice came from the other side, from the voice she seemed to be a teenager at most.

"Nixon, there has been a change of plans. I would like your help right away and return back to Japan."