twenty-eight

It's Friday night and I'm currently looking for something to wear. The girls and I are going bar hopping and I couldn't wait.

Colby's been editing for most of the day so I've been hanging out with Peyton, and it's been pretty nice.

I miss Colby don't get me wrong, but I like spending time with my best friend too.

I eventually find an outfit to wear and smile to myself. It was a black and gray plaid skirt with a black long sleeved shirt.

The shirt was tight so it was going to get hot quick. Sometimes you gotta risk it for the fit.

I had on fishenets under it and then put on my Doc Martens. I do my makeup and hair which takes another hour.

Once I was done, I went into Peyton's room to see she was still applying her makeup.

"I thought I took forever." I laugh towards her. I went and laid down on her bed as she looked at herself in the mirror.

"It's only eight and we said we were leaving for the bars at nine." She reminds me.

I roll my eyes as I look up at the ceiling. "We still have to drive to the traphouse." I remind her.

I could hear her sigh softly. "Yes, thank you." I hung out with her while I waited for her to get done.

And once she was, we got all of our stuff together. As I start the car to drive, Peyton text the group chat that we're on the way.

We're going to pregame a little bit and then call an Uber to pick us up. We listen to music the whole way to the house.

Once there, we grab everything we need and head inside. "What's up bitches!" I announce to everyone in the house.

I could hear laughter come from inside the kitchen so that's where we went.

The core four were standing in there talking. Colby looks over at me and I swear, I could see his mouth hit the floor.

"You look amazing but if any guy hits on you, let me know." I couldn't help but smile when I went over towards him.

"Of course." I hum as I wrap my arms around his torso. "Girl, you're supposed to be taking shots, not hugging bark boy." I laugh at the nick name.

Even though he hates it, we all laugh at it. It's not our fault that he barks at us when he drinks.

The four girls, including myself, all take shots while Colby calls an uber for us.

"You guys are going to be careful right?" Sam asked as we were about to leave. We all nodded our heads together.

"Of course." Knowing Peyton and I have been working as bartenders for a couple years, we know how to take care of each other.

We also know most of the bouncers in town so that's also a plus. When the Uber arrived, I went over to Colby.

I wrapped my arms around his toned torso. "If Joe Keery is in that car, please get out." He joked in my ear.

I laughed while I started to back away. "Of course, baby. I'll probably drunk call you but I'll see you later." I peck him on the lips.

I make sure to tell Sam bye too before leaving. We all get into the car, me sitting up front while everyone sits in the back.

As we sit there, we gossip about the boys. Luke's finally made things official and I couldn't be happier.

As we gossiped, the driver even chimed in. It was honestly really funny how she would give her input.

Hell, I think it was one of the best parts of the night. When we pulled up to the bar, she wished us to have fun.

Peyton and I knew the bouncer so he let us all in for free and we didn't have to show our id's.

They had a band playing so it was loud in here. We went to the bar and ordered our drinks.

Once we had them, we went to the dance floor to start dancing. It was nice going out with all the girls.

I did miss Colby knowing I didn't see him much today. But he's having his bro time with Sam.

We stayed at this bar for a while, and started moving around. By the third bar, I was feeling the alcohol.

I could tell all the girls were having fun. I ordered another Pink Starburst and then went outside for a breather.

As I took the shot, I dialed a familiar number. It rang a couple times and I heard it pick up.

"Hey, baby. Is everything okay?" He asked sweetly. I smiled to myself about how much he cared.

"I'm drunk." I slur to him. I could hear him chuckle over the phone. "I figured." He laughed a little bit.

"Why aren't you with the girls?" He asked curiously. It was busy in the city tonight.

There were a lot of people out. Mostly people around my age.

"I just wanted to hear your voice." I admit to him. I knew he was smiling to himself.

It was quiet for a moment, like he was thinking of something to say.

"I love you, but go have fun with your friends. Call me if you need anything." I promised I would and hung up.

I looked around the city and just admired it. I don't think I could live anywhere that's not a big city.

I mean, maybe one day when I'm older and I have kids, I'll move to a smaller city or town.

Right now, I love living here in Los Angeles. This is where all my friends are.

My mom, brother, and Colby are here. There's so much life here in Los Angeles, I love it.

As of right now, I don't want to live anywhere else. As I people watched outside, Kat came over towards me.

"You okay out here?" She asked nicely. I nodded my head and went back inside with the girls.

The whole night was honestly a blast. We came back to the traphouse around three in the morning and we were all drunk.

We all stumbled into the house when we get in there. I climb the stairs and go inside Colby's room.

I open the door to see Colby laying on his bed, watching Scott Pilgrim.

A smile formed on his face whenever he noticed I came in. "There's my girl." He sat up she he could look at me better.

He wasn't wearing a shirt, only sweats. I went over to his bed and flopped on his bed.

He laughed a little at my actions. "You feeling okay, baby?" He asked worriedly.

"I'm feeling wonderful. You should get on my level." I joke with him.

He starts rubbing my back which starts to calm me down.

"Why don't we get you out of your clothes and drink water." I didn't say anything.

I just nodded my head. He took my shoes off for me and I changed into a pair of his sweats and big t-shirts.

As I changed, he went downstairs to grab me a water bottle. "Here. Drink this." I took it from his hand and start gulping.

I didn't feel like arguing or having a hangover so that's why I was drinking this.

When I got done drinking, I looked over at the brunette. He had dark circles under his eyes from the lack of sleep.

"Why are you still awake?" I slur. He shrugged while he looked over towards me.

"I wanted to make sure you got home safely, no matter how late it was." He spoke honestly.

I smiled while patting the bed next to me. He climbed in bed and laid next to me.

I sat the water bottle down and cuddled up next to Colby. It was honestly an amazing night.

I'm just happy to be here with Colby.