She is a friend, not a pet

Edit: Wattpad hates pictures for some reason, so I added them back.

3rd pov

Kazuma: All right...

Kazuma looks at his adventurer card. He looks at a skill, and taps on it. The card glows blue, and the skill gets leaned. He stands up, and opens his palm towards an empty glass.

Kazuma: CREAT WATER!

A small stream of water comes from his hands. It slowly fills up the glass. It was disappointing, to say the least. He picks up the glass and drinks it.

Kazuma: Ahhh, that hits the spot.

Darkness: Look Kazuma, I was able to get my armor repaired with the cabbage bounty.

Kazuma: Looks like something a rich kid would wear.

Darkness: Geez Kazuma, would it kill you to pay me an actual complement? You never show any mercy, do you. (Blushes a little) Hah...

Kazuma: Look, I can't deal with multiple weirdo's, okay.

He points at Megumin, who's... Rubbing her staff... With her entire body.

Megumin: The power I feel from this staff is amazing, it's magical power waiting to be unleashed. Hah.

The guild hall doors open, revealing Y/N, Chris, BD, and a UA-TT standing outside.

Y/N: We have retur-

Aqua: (shaking Luna) WHAT DO YOU MEAN THAT'S ALL I GET!?! I CAUGHT SO MANY CABBAGES THOUGH!!

Luna: Well, the thing is...

Aqua: (holding onto her) What is it?

Luna: Um... Looking back at your catch. Most of what you brought back was lettuce.

Aqua: (slightly shaking her) Why is there lettuce mixed in?

Darkness: Lettuce does have a low redemption rate.

Kazuma: Really? I never would've thought.

As Aqua walks over to Kazuma, Y/N, Chris, and BD (he's on Y/N's shoulder) walk over to Luna and talk to her.

Aqua: (has a 'smile') Oh Kaz-um-a. How much did you end up making after the last quest?

In the background, Y/N can be seen handing his card to Luna. She looks at the card, and her mouth drops.

Kazuma: Hmm, about a million.

Everyone's mouth drops at hearing the amount Kazuma earned. In the background, Luna regains her composure and tells Y/N something. Both Y/N and Chris eyes widen.

Aqua/Megumin/Darkness: A million?!?

In the background, Y/N turns to Chris and says something. Chris shakes her head rapidly. Y/N turns to Luna and nods. Chris stops shaking her head and does a visable sigh.

Aqua: Kazuma, have I ever told you that you look... (Struggling to think of a compliment) Uhh... (Visibly struggling) decent looking?

Kazuma: If you have nothing nice to say, don't say it at all. You're forced praise is unwanted.

Aqua dives in the table, getting pretty much everyone's attention.

Aqua: Please Kazuma, I just need enough to pay for my bar tab! I thought I'd make a killing off that quest, but I didn't! I only need 100,000 eris!

Y/N: (to Chris) Wasn't there a god named after the currency here.

Chris: (nervous) Yea, why do you ask.