~Bloody knuckles~

-Stuilly

-Summary: Billy fights a school football player, and it happens to ruin Stu's relationship,
but starts a new one.

-Violence, school fights
-Long
-Enjoy the song ^^
-A slur (DW I CAN SAY IT)
---------

Billy was looking through his locker as he heard a passing conversation. "You see that fag Stu at the game last night?" A boy said. Even though Billy never showed it, he cared about his friends. And he hated when people talked about them.

"What did you say?" Billy asked turning to thee football player, he knew what he said just wanted the guy to know he heard. "You didn't know? Yeah Stu-" The guy was cut off by Billy shoving him into the locker. "Dude what the fuck!" He said.

The punches he threw at Billy only landed a few times, and it was obvious Billy was winning the fight. The brunette had a bloody nose with scratches, and bruises all over his face. "Break it up!" Principal Himbry yells, pulling Billy off.

"You two my office now!"

------

Billy walked out of the office, with a two week in school suspension slip. "Woah are you okay?!" Sidney says, panicked as she saw Billy's injuries. "Yeah I got in a fight." "We heard." Stu says, he looked pissed and his eyes looked red from crying.

Tatum pat (is it pat or patted?) Stu's back to seemingly calm him down. "I'll get you some ice." Sidney says, walking over to the nurses office. Stu shoots Billy an angry glare before getting up and leaving, shortly being followed by Tatum.

-------

The next couple days were awkward, Stu seemed to hate Billy's guts. The blonde never wanted to be near him. They hadn't hung out in a week. Why was he so mad at him? Billy walked the hall before hearing his name and stopping.

The brunette listen to the conversation around the corner. "Stu, you said you were over the breakup way are you still acting like this?" Tatum sighs. "I'm not mad at him, and I am over it." Stu says, quietly, looking at the ground.

"Then what is it?!" The blonde girl says. "I heard what the fight was about. It was cute. I'm having these thoughts about Billy, and I start acting a giggly fucking virgin everytime I see him!" Stu starts ranting. "Oh my god, you like him!" Tatum yells.

"Shut up! Let's go to class." Stu says. Billy smirks and the conversation, and walks to his next class.

------

Stu hears a knock on his front door. As he walks to the door the knocking continued. "Yes-" Stu says, getting cut off by the sight of Billy. "Hey." Billy says, staring at the blonde. "Hey, what do you need?" Stu asks, looking the other up and down.

"Can I come in?" The brunette asks, grinning at Stu. Stu nods opening the door up wider. As they sit on the couch Billy can't take his of Stu. "So what did you need?" Stu asks. "I just had a question."