Bye.

Hello,

I have since deleted my request page due to 

-it was written before it was the norm to make y/n gender neutral 

- I was a whole ass 15-year-old writing this book in 2018

- I'm done with requests

 I'm just going to say this now seeing how I've been getting a lot of shit for how I used to word things and how apparently it's cringy nowadays, I've been on this app for a very long time and that includes from when I was in Middle School to all the way now where I am a freshman in college. If you do not like how I talk please do not comment on it, it is just how I speak in how I am as a person. 

And again this book with me before it was the common Norm to make y / n gender-neutral presents, this is made when 15 year old me who is a cis female(i think I'm still questioning bisexual woman) but now since of course writing and reading fanfic is a lot more open than it was nowadays compared to how it was when I was 15, I've been getting a lot of harassment and I've even gotten a few death threats in private messages, I'm not going to share because I know that these kids that are sending me these are younger than me (I'm 19) and they're doing it because the reader isn't gender-neutral, but officially makes me say that I don't think I'm ever going to come back to this book strictly because it makes me so uncomfortable the fact that people are willing to give me a real person that's the row over a fictional character. 

I made Detroit become human book right before the game came out, so it got very popular the only reason why I wrote it is that jacksepticeye played it In 2018 with his Early Access and I immediately fell in love with the character Connor, end as a stinky little woman child that I was who was completely obsessed with him and had no life, of course, the main thing I did was write smut, now I tried to word things differently because I didn't like how they sounded when I said them out loud, with that being said if you really don't like it please do not read my book

EDIT 3/21/2023---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, I have decided that I will delete my DBH book when I graduate in 2025, so enjoy it for now, you people are insufferable as well as miserable for those who still harass, DM, comment and do other harsh things. I wrote the book when I was 15/16 when my mind was skewed from what a normal relationship was.

yet for those who wanna know, I am okay, I'm currently earning my bachelor's in my hometown so this is such a back-burner/forgotten thing, its not the fact people are commenting things, it none the less how would I have felt as an unstable 15-year-old, that bothers me...