| 45 |

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

[Unknown Number]

You stood in front of the sink, quietly humming to yourself as you washed the dishes. Hand scrubbing at the leftover food which had been stuck to the pan Wakasa had used to cook breakfast this morning, the sound of his footsteps walking into the kitchen making you look up from your current task.

"I would have done those." Wakasa said, pausing to see your arms elbow deep into the pool of warm water, furiously scrubbing at the pan.

"It's fine, I didn't have anything better to do." You ignored his stare and continued to scrub and scrub, but if you would pull the pan out of the water, you would have seen that you were trying to clean a pan that had been cleaned long ago.

"If you say so." He shrugged his shoulders, moving over to the fridge and pulling out a beer before going to sit at the kitchen table. Resting back in his chair he popped the tab of his beverage open and took a long swig, setting it back down onto the table he let his eyes wander back towards you. "So... You gonna tell me what yesterday was all about?" Wakasa asked, folding his arms across his chest as he stared at the back of your head which seemed to be avoiding his gaze.

"I don't know what you're talking about." You said, avoiding his question, beginning to scrub more violently. A hand shot out and grabbed your wrist, stopping you before you would completely break the pan.

"You know what I'm talking about." Wakasa said, his hand pulling your arms out of the wards and pushing you towards the table and down into one of the seats. "I saw the knife in your hand, what the fuck would you have done if I didn't stop you? And since when have you started carrying it around to fights?" You kept silent for a moment, pondering the thought of his questions inside your head.

"Who knows." You said, lips twitching up into the smallest smirk as you shrugged your shoulders. Wakasa's gaze narrowed at your answer, lips turning down into a scowl, pushing himself away from the table and towards the chair he had been sitting in before, a sigh falling from his lips. "Is that all you wanted, Waka? Or can I leave?"

"Y/N, do you really think that Shinichiro would accept this kind of behavior from you?" Wakasa asked, staring at you from across the table with a soft glare, your own staring right back at him. Silently glaring at him from your spot, you let out a scoff before turning your head to the side.