Chapter 27

Ignore mistakes if any...
Comments will be appreciated...

.......................

Aayush sat on the stool which was beside the bed where Ridhima was laying.. avni sat on her father's lap looking at her mother... Ridhima looked at Aayush who asked...

Aayush: What happened?

Ridhima just held his hand which was on the bed and said with a smile on her face...

Ridhima: this little baby of yours think me as a punching bag, because of the kicks got pain in my ribs!

Aayush just creased her hand while Ridhima looked at her daughter saying...

Ridhima: avu!

Avni just kept looking at her saying...

Avni: mama cry cry!

Ridhima held her hand leaving Aayush's as the other one was having IV attached...

Ridhima: jaana mama is fine!

Avni just snuggled to her father who kissed her forehead saying...

Aayush: mama baba with avni will go for ice cream! My avni want ice cream?

Avni looked up at his father before glancing at her smiling mother and nodded her head... Aayush smiled and kissed her head... and that the duo started to talk to their little daughter to make her mood fine which eventually happened as she laughed hugging her father....

.......................

Next morning

Manik looked at sleeping nandini who had a pain killer after feeling severe headache... manik was all dressed in his office attire... he sat beside her on the bed and leaning down kissed her forehead creasing her hair... nandini just snuggled to him making him smile... but then he stood up and walking out of the room... he came down to see his family already sitting on the dining table...

Manik: dad I am going to office! And nandini is sleeping after taking medicines!
Aayush: what happened to mama?
Manik: headache!

Aayush just licked his lips and manik said...

Manik: ill be back soon! Call me when she wakes up!

Getting a node from mann and alisha who were sitting facing manik.... he walked out and sitting in the car he dailed his PA's number...

Manik: yes.... I'll be there only except that cancel all my meetings if there are any!

Saying so manik listened an okay and ended the call... starting the car he drove off to the place where he wanted to go since Aayush told him about the proposa from akash...

Manik entered there company... the receptionist looked at manik and walked to her greeting him...

Receptionist: hello sir, please come this way!

As she knew about akash and manik's meeting she took manik to akash's cabin and making him sit she called Akash's PA who came there and said to manik...

Akash's PA: Akash sir is on rounds, I'll call him!

Manik nodded and she asked about any refreshments which manik denied and she went away....
Manik looked around the office when the door of the cabin got opened... manik looked at his back to see the person and he saw the face which he hates the most...

Harshad...

Mamik stood up from his seat and Harshad was surprised looking at manik but then smirked walking to him...

Harshad: wow, such a big personality is here at my son's office!

Manik clenched his fists looking at him with anger when Harshad continued...

Harshad: you might not be so much delighted to see me as I am! After so many years!

He stood in front manik on just a bit of distance... manik looked at him angrily before saying...

Manik: after so many years you still have guts to stand in front me! Remember what happened to you years ago?

Harshad smirk went away for a few second before anger came up on his face and he spoke...

Harshad: never! I could never forget that! And I will take revenge for that from you Manik Malhotra! That too very soon!

He smirked while manik looked at him angrily... but befor wmanik could say anything the door of the cabin got opened and te duo looked up to see Akash... Akash looked at his father and frowned at him saying...

Akash: what brought you here?

Harshad looked at his son with anger... but Akash didn't gave a heed and said...

Akash: whatever it is! Please come later! I have meeting with Mr.Malhotra!

Saying so he pointed at the door... Harshad looked at his son for a while before he stromed out of the cabin... and manik he could help but to notice the tension between the father-son duo and what made him frown was Akash not calling him dad or anything!

After Harshad was gone Akash looked at manik and passed him a smile saying...

Akash: please sit sir!

Manik nodded sitting on his chair while Akash too sat on his....

Akash: would you like to have something?

Manik denied with a small smile when Akash spoke...

Akash: I didn't knew you were coming! I thought it would be Aayush! Sorry for being late!

Manik smiled at the boy who was soft spoken and have a soft heart too... being in the business he could know people's nature in first meet and same happened here...

Manik: actually his wife is not feeling well so he had taken an off!

Akash just nodded and then opened the file passing it to manik soon the duo were discussing the project until manik's phone rang making them silent...

Manik: sorry!
Akash: its okay!

He said while manik took out his mobile and saw it was nandini's call...

Nandini: where are you?
Manik: I'm in a meeting, but will be back soon! Have your breakfast and take rest!
Nandini: I want chocolate!
Avni: me Choco too!

Manik heard avni's excited voice after nandini's which made him smile and he said...

Manik: okay ill get it for my two babies!

He could feel nandini pouting on the other side and he ended the call... he then looked at Akash who was smiling at him... manik smiled back and soon they got done with the project... both of them got up from their seat and meeting akash manik walked out.... sitting in the car he first went to but chocolates and tgen went back to his home..

....................

Sorry couldn't post the update yesterday!
Not going to drag the story!
Will be giving some important events of their lives before closing the book for forever!
Do give reviews!

#OkThanksBye