Chapter 29

Ignore mistakes if any...
Comments will be appreciated...

.....................

Aayush smiled as he rocked his daughter in his arms with a big smile on his lips... Ridhima was shifted to the room where only Aayush was given permission to enter for a time being... so he after telling everyone even avni about her baby sister he came to Ridhima... she was sleeping and Aleeha made some soft noise so he picked hee up in his arms...

Aayush's eyes turned towards the door as it got opened and he saw nandini coming inside with a smile saying...

Nandini: time for baby Aleeha to meet her family!

Aayush chuckled and nandini coming to him picked aleeha in her arms looking at her with wide smile....

Nandini: aww my baby, Aayush she looks like you! I an feelong like I am holding a small Aayush again!

Aayush smiled at his mother as he looked away from his daughter asked nandini about his aother daughter...

Aayush: mama avni?

Nandini sat on the couch and told him looking up...

Nandini: she is with manik!

As it was a cue the door of the room got opened yet again and this time Alisha entered with manik behind her holding avni in his arms with balloons in other hand... and behind him was ronit who was coming inside with mann pushing his wheelchair...

Mann: Congratulations bhai!

Aayush smiled and took avni from manik who smiling hugged him from side and said....

Manik: congratulations my son!

Aayush smiled beautifully at his father who smiled back and then sat beside nandini...

Nandini: manik see she is just like ashu!

Aayush rolled his eyes at the name and then looked at his daughter who was looking at her sister...

Aayush: she is avu's sister!

Avni looked at Aayush who walked to nandini and sitting on his foot in front nandini made avni touch aleeha's soft hand... avni was hesitant for a few seconds but then smiled and she herself came forward and gave a small kiss on aleeha's cheek saying...

Avni: Shister (sister)

All of them smiled at avni who then went in manik's arm looking at her sister with a big smile...

.....................

A Day Later:

Manik got ready in his office attire with nandini too getting ready for the day when the door of their room got knocked...

Manik: nandini see!

Nandini nodded in disbelief at her husband's obsession of setting his hair... she walked to the door and opened it to see Aayush...

Aayush: papa?

Nandini eyed him inside so he came there and looked at manik... while nandini continued making the bed...

Aayush: dad!

Manik looked at Aayush from the mirror on which Aayush continued...

Aayush: I won't be able to come to office, so can you go for a meeting by my side!

Manik nodded his head saying...

Manik: its okay! Stay at home! Let me know about the meeting!
Aayush: I will ask Josh to tell you!
Manik: okay!

Saying so he looked at nandini who was now standing beside him... he looked at Aayush who  turned to go so he held his wife's chin and pecked her lips making her eyes wide... she looked at the door to see Aayush was gone... she heard manik's chuckle..

Nandini: Manik!

She took his name with a threat in it but manik just pecked her cheek saying..

Manik: bye baby!

Saying so he went away while nandini pouted which soon was turned into a smile...

.......................

Manik yet again entered the saxena's company as Aayush had a meeting with Akash... he looked around when a young guy came running to him...

Guy: good morning sir, I am Akash Sir's PA, come this way!

And manik followed him to akash's cabin... he entered inside to see akash standing beside the table waiting for manik... as manik came there he passed him a smile and joined his hands with him...

Akash: Good Morning Mr. Malhotra!

Manik replied politely and soon enough they started the meeting with two other people... as the meeting was ended the two other people went out and akash smiled at manik saying...

Akash: Thank you so much for putting your trust in us!

Manik smiled and spoke...

Manik: well this project is my son, so he is responsible for everything!

Akash smiled and then told him...

Akash: I just remembered, say my congratulations to him for the arrival of his daughter, I will sure send a gift for my side!

Manik smiled but with a frown but befor ehe could say or ask something manik listened his voice whom he hate...

Harshad: wow Manik Malhotra again became a grandfather!

Manik turned to see Harshad with hate in his eyes with akash was also angry at his father...

Akash: what are you doing here dad?

Harshad looked at his son with angry glare which didn't effected him a bit... he then again looked at manik taking steps towards him...

Harshad: so manik! Grandfather, I'm impressed!

Manik was just glaring at him with his fists clenched....

Akash: go from here dad!

Harshad ignored him and said to manik...

Harshad: Just think! What if i would have pulled the trigger that day to your precious son, you won't be a grandfather now!

and BOOM!

A hard punch landed on Harshad's jaw... and it made him lose his balance and he stumbled on his step... Akash was shocked to see it and opened his mouth to say something but manik spoke making him shit his mouth...

Manik: And I regret not killing you that day! Dare you try to do any harm to my family Harshad, i swear on my wife that you won't be able to live after that, you will be dead by my own hands, once you tried to harm my Aayush, and you got saved, don't think your fate with save you now!

Saying so he glared at him and walked out of the room... while Akash just stood there looking at his father who wiped his lip which was bleeding with a smirk playing on his lips...

Akash: It was Aayush whom you kidnapped years ago?

Harshad looked at akash but didn't said anything...

Akash: for God sake dad, once you ruined everything, even my childhood, i never had you in my life when i was small, just because of your stupid want of money, now don't even try to ruin anything! I beg you!

Saying so he joined his hands in front Harshad before he continued...

Akash: just go away from here, just like you were gone when my mother and I needed you! Just go away, don't try to ruin things for me! Please!

A lone tear felt his eye while Harshad kept looking at him for a few second before walking out and Akash just sa there on his chair holding his head trying to cope up with everything....

......................

And here it is!
A bit late!
But I uploaded!
How was it?
Do let me know!
Waiting for the reviews!

#OkThanksBye