Chapter 33

Ignore mistakes if any...
Comments will be appreciated...

.....................

Manik looked at the doctor with shocked face while mann was too shocked with his eyes wide and it started to fill with tears... while nandini just sat there at the bed closing her eyes feeling tears in them... when suddenly manik spoke, cross that, he literally shouted at the doctor...

Manik: DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU ARE SAYING ABOUT MY WIFE?

Nandini looked at manik who was standing on his toes beside her... the doctor just kept looking at nandini and then at manik... she had seen manik's love for nandini when nandini used to work at her hospital, that is why she was friend with her even she was worried about nandini being her freind but she knew the most effected people will be her family...

Doctor: Manik..

Manik cut her down and shouting at her...

Manik: MANIK WHAT? YOU WILL SAY ANYTHING ABOUT MY WIFE AND I WILL SILENTLY LISTEN TO YOU?

Nandini stood up and held manik's arm calling him...

Nandini: manik listen!
Manik: WHAT LISTEN? DID YOU EVEN HEARD WHAT SHE JUST SAID?

Manik shouted at nandini who just made him turn to her and said...

Nandini: she is right manik! I have brain tumor! 1st stage!

Manik just looked at her for a few seconds before he fell on the stool where he was sitting... his hands covered his mouth looking down at the floor with tears in his eyes... the doctor placed the reports on her table and walked out giving a look to nandini....

Mann walked to his mother and just stood in front her... nandini cupped his face and wiped his tears saying...

Nandini: my baby is strong, don't cry!

Mann just nodded in no and hugged her crying in her mother's embrace... nandini hugged him back looking at manik who was lost in his thoughts...

Nandini and mann's trance was broken by his mobile as it rang... mann looked at the caller so did nandini on which nandini just let out tears... mann just walked out of thr room wipping his tears which were flowing again...
Nandini looked at manik and placed her hand on manik's shoulder calling him...

Nandini: manik!

Manik looked up at her with tears flowing down his chin... he just hugged her tightly hiding his face in her stomach saying...

Manik: Nothing can happen to you! You have to be with me whole life, you promised me! I.. I fasted all these years for you! Your ayiappa don't have any right to do anything to you!

Nandini cryingly pulled his head making him face her and told him...

Nandini: shhh, stop, I'm here with you for now!
Manik: what do you mean by now? You have to stay by my side till i take my last breathe! YOU CANT LEAVE ME!

He shouted in the end crying... and nandini just bend and kissed his forehead making manik close his eyes....

.........................

Here at home Aayush was roaming around in the living room looking at the time again and again... while Ridhima kept the girls busy... avni was playing with her toys unknown to anything... while aleeha just slept laying beside her mother on the couch...

Glancing at the girls Ridhima stood up and walking to Aayush held his arm making him stop in his tracks... Aayush looked at Ridhima who after a few seconds spoke...

Ridhima: call him yourself!

Aayush just nodded then took his mobile and dailed mann's number while Ridhima just stood by his side holding his hand in his... dailing the number Aayush looked at Ridhima who was also looking worried just like him...

Aayush: mann! The reports came?
Mann: bhai!

Mann said in his crying voice making Aayush scared...

Aayush: what is it mann! You are making me scared!

Aayush looked at Ridhima who just got alert to listen... and then mann told him...

Mann: bhai mama is detected... with 1st stage brain tumor!

Aayush's eyes weny wide and he shouted at mann...

Aayush: DO YOU KNOW WHAT ARE YOU SAYING MANN? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND? YOU ARE TAKING ABOUT MAMA!

Avni got scared listening to her father's voice and even aleeha shivered in her sleep and let out a wail... Ridhima immediately picked up aleeha in her arms walking to her and placed her hand on avni who hugged her mother looking at her father....

Mann: I am saying the truth bhai! Mama is not fine!

And mann cried at the end ending the call... Aayush pulled down the mobile from his ear all shocked.... he looked at his wife who was having a scared look so did avni who was clinging to her mother....

Ridhima: Aayush What happened?

Ridhima asked but Aayush didn't knew what to say... Ridhima was getting scared looking at him like this... she removed her hand from avni's head and walking to his cupped his face with one hand as the hold was still holding aleeha...

Ridhima: what happened? Please tell me! You are scaring me!

Aayush kept looking at her for a while before tears ran out of his eyes and he wispered...

Aayush: mama have brain tumor!

Ridhima's eyes went wide listening to him even her hand dropped from his face... Aayush just sat down on his knees covering his face crying silently.... Ridhima came out of the shock after listening to him falling on the ground... she then heard a wimper so she looked at avni who was crying looking at Aayush...

Ridhima looked at Aayush and then at avni not knowing what to do or say... she was so shocked listening to Aayush's words....

........................

Okay getting too emotional?
Lets see what the next chapter holds
7 chapters left!
See you all soon
Waiting for the reviews

#OkThanksBye