Chapter 38

Ignore mistakes if any...
Comments will be appreciated...

.......................

9 Months Later

Alisha came out of the washroom taping her faxe with a towel... as her eyes fell on her husband she gritted her teeth before walking towards the bed... standing beside his bare back alisha spoke...

Alisha: Mann get up!

Mann just groaned and moved his face on the other side... Alisha sqeezed her eyes and pulled tge duvet from his body as mann laid there only in his boxers... as the cool breeze of air conditioner fell on his bare tights mann groaned and opened his one eyes to see his wife glaring at him...

Mann: I didn't do anything baby!

He said in his husky morning voice while all alisha did was to literally shout at him...

Alisha: mann malhotra you are getting up this instant or I am going to pour cold water on you!

The voice made mann clear that his wife will do that if we won't wake up... so he sat up and holding alisha's hand made her sit in front him... rubbing his eyes he looked at alisha asking her...

Mann: how come my sweet alisha is becoming a devil?

Alisha slapped his shoulder making mann smile but then he asked in his genuine voice...

Mann: what happened? You are behaving way to different from a few days!

Alisha kept looking at mann before felling in his embrace... mann immediately wrapped his arms around her kissing alisha's hair...

Alisha: I am not liking this!

Mann: what baby?

Mann asked on which alisha looked up at him...

Alisha: this getting angry on simple things, feeling emotional all of a sudden!

Mann kissed her forehead saying...

Mann: talk to mama about it!

Alisha nodded her head before she asked mann to get ready and he walked to the bathroom...
here on the other side Ridhima woke up and found herself all alone on the bed... she sighed and getting up rolled her hair in a messy bun while walking to her daughters room through the attached door... Ridhima opened the curtains letting the sun peek through the windows.... she then walked to 4 years old avni and sitting on her bed creased avni's hair....

Ridhima: Avu wake up!

Avni pouted in her sleep and turned her face.... Ridhima smiled lightly before kissing avni's cheek and creasing her hair...

Ridhima: don't avu want pancakes?

Avni groggily opened her eyes rubbing then with the back of her hand...

Avni: pancake?

Ridhima nodded her head when she listened aleeha's voice...

Aleeha: baba!

Ridhima looked at her 1 and 1/2 year old daughter sitting in her crib rubbing her fists on her eyes... Ridhima smiled at her voice as Aleeha is way too much attached to Aayush, even the first word she spoke was Baba, and nowadays she call everyone baba... and this made Aayush so happy because even avni spoke baba as her first word making Ridhima glare at her husband who was flying high in the clouds...

Ridhima got up and walking to aleeha picked her up in her arms... aleeha looked at Ridhima and asked...

Aleeha: baba?