Chapter Nine: Patterns (Part One)

Hope you enjoy the chapter. Also just realized they found a body on school property and they just continued the school day like nothing happened. Like what? And you can't say multiple days cuz Derek was just chilling with a pipe in his chest like agh I don't wanna be to critical but episode 4 has a lot of problems. But we're gonna make this one a little original just because the OG doesn't fully fit the way I wanna write this story.

Percy sighed as he tied up his tennis shoes as he listened to Scott and Stiles talk about another missing person.

"Did he look like a virgin?" Stiles asked Scott.
"What?" Scott asked confused.
"Well like did he look like a virgin? Like did he have any virginness vibe to him or anything?" Stiles asked not clarifying anything.

"Like the both of you?" Percy asked as he stood up and patted his brother on the back.
"Hey!" Scott and Stiles shot out at the same time. Percy held his hands up in defense.

"That brings me to my second point! Someone out there is hunting down and killing virgins! I'm a virgin!" Stiles exclaimed as he breathed heavily annoyed. "I need to have sex! I need someone to have sex with me! I need someone to sex me right now!" Stiles exclaimed throwing his locker door shut.

"Okay, fine. I'll do it!" A voice from behind them shot out. Percy smirked as he realized it was Danny who was leaning against the lockers with a grin on his face. "My place, come over at nine and prepare to stay the night. I like to cuddle."

"Oh thats so sweet, are you kidding?" Stiles asked.
"Yes Stiles," Danny said with a small life. "I'm kidding."
"You know you shouldn't really play with a guys emotions like that Danny it's not nice!" Stiles shot out.

"So it was the hair," Percy mumbled jokingly as he glanced towards his brother. "You should listen to me more often."

"So does it only work when someone grows there hair out because I'm hopeless," Scott mumbled.

"Well you two also spend your free time running through the woods with me because we're almost always dying, so not much of a social life. Plus Stiles is Lydia this and Lydia that!"

"Ya ya okay shut up!" Stiles muttered as the three of them walked out of the locker room. And towards the trail coach was trying to have them run. As the three walked to the trail as coach bellowed that Cross Country wasn't optional for lacrosse players Percys eyes narrowed as he saw the twins standing above Isaac who was tying his shoes.

"That's not good," Scott murmured. "I got him!" He took off as coach blew his whistle. It only took a second but Isaac said something to Scott and took off.

"ISAAC WAIT!" Scott exclaimed before glancing back at the demigods and taking off.
"Oh great we're doing this at school now," Percy grunted annoyed as he and Stiles took off after them. The two demigod brothers kept good pace, doing there best to keep up with the werewolves who were ten yards ahead of them. Percy resisted the urge to mist travel as there was to much of a possibility for someone to see him.

"Common!" Percy shot out towards Stiles who was starting to fall behind slightly.
Stiles let out a breathless grunt as he gritted his teeth and kept pushing. Keeping his eyes out on the trail to see any other alphas would appear Stiles eyes widened as he saw a man tied up to a tree slumped over.

"PERCY! PERCY WAIT!" Stiles shot out as he skidded to a stop. Percy turned around confused but his eyes widened. The brothers eyes met eachother as they jogged off the trail and saw the man had been tied up and then strangled.

"Stiles," Percy said breathing heavily looking over towards him. "Call your dad."

>>>

"You need to stop," Derek mumbled as he walked over to Cora who was doing and excessive amount of pull ups. "You need to rest."