Max, Lucas & Mike🕹🙄🚲

Imagine: Max & Lucas when you go to tell Mike that you like him

"Are you sure?"Lucas asked you, quickly following you down the hall.
"I've put a lot of thought into this, if I don't do it now I never will."You explained to your friend."I just don't want to be to late."
"Max!"You heard Lucas call and you turned to see your redheaded best friend walking towards you."Please, tell Y/N they're being crazy."
"You're being crazy."She spoke as she fell into step with you and Lucas."And I'm sure they are, but why this time?"
"I'm not being crazy."You protested."But I'm going to tell Mike that I like him no matter what you say."
Max shot Lucas a 'you didn't tell them?' look and he shook his head.
Suddenly they both stood in front of you and blocked your path.
"Guyyyyys."You whined."Move."
"Move where?"Lucas asked.
Both of them stood back to back with strange smiles plastered on their faces.
"Why are you being weird?"You asked.
"Weird?"Max asked with a fake laugh.
"Who's being weird?"Her boyfriend smiled with the same fake laugh.
"Oh my god."You rolled your eyes and pushed past them just in time to see Mike kiss some girl."Wh-who is she?"
"That's El."Your redheaded friend told you quietly."She's Mike's...girlfriend."