Eddie Munson❤️‍🔥

Imagine: Showing Eddie your tattoos

"So what's new with you, Munson?"You asked, laying back on the bench and smoking, waiting for the weed to really kick in.
"What, since you saw me last week?"Eddie quirked an amused eyebrow as he wandered aimlessly around in a circle.
"Come on."You let your head drop to the side so you could look at him."You always have something new to tell me."
"Hmmmm. I guess I did get a new tattoo."The guitarist pulled down his top a little so you could see the new drawing on his chest."What do you think?"
"It's cute."You teased with a smirk as you stood up.
"Cute?"Eddie looked taken aback."It is not cute, it's badass."
"No no, I'll show you badass."You told him before completely taking off your shirt and dropping it onto the ground beside you. You felt your cheeks heat up as Eddie's jaw dropped at the sight of the huge tattoo you had snaking up your torso, part of it hidden by your jeans."Like it?"
"Oh wow."Eddie mumbled, unable to take his eyes off you. Whether it was because you were now half naked, or because of your tattoo, you weren't sure."That's definitely badass."
"Maybe if your set is good on Saturday,"You began, picking up your shirt and walking over to your dealer so your lips were right beside his ear."you'll get to see a different tattoo."
"Oh yeah?"Eddie smiled, knowing what you were hinting to.