Henry & Eleven😈😎

Imagine: Eleven telling Henry  that you died

Imagine: Eleven telling Henry that you died.
"Where is he?!"Henry asked Eleven frantically as they rushed through the halls of the lab."Where did you see then take him?! Where is Y/N?!"
Eleven shook and felt tears prick her eyes, a little scared of Henry's volume but mostly panicked because she could hear the guards footsteps thundering behind her and the orderly who was helping her escape."I-I-"
"Eleven, we can't leave here without him!"Henry continued to guide the little girl though the halls, searching through every door he passed."I can't leave without him! Where is he?!"
"I-I..."Eleven sniffled, she didn't know how to explain what she had seen. She could barely comprehend it herself, to be fair she hadn't even seen the act be committed but she knew it had happened.
Henry stopped in his tracks and turned to the child."What is it? What happened? What do you know?"
His voice was calmer now, quiet but it did nothing to help Eleven's nerves.
"I-I..."She trailed off again. She had heard a loud bang, then she saw your unconscious body be carried away by a guard but there had been a red mark on your temple, not just a mark...a hole.
Henry looked Eleven in the eyes and bent down to her height."Did you see something happen to him? Did you see someone hurt him? Did they shoot him? Did they shoot him in here?"
The man put his fingers to his temple and that was it took for Eleven to start bawling. The guards showed up on either side of them, they were cornered.
Henry stood up."I don't suppose you can tell me who it was, who killed Y/N?"
Eleven shook her head.
"Then,"The blonde man turned to the guards."I guess they all have to pay."