Authors note

End of Enzo - The end of a era

You maybe have wanted something more. You may have wanted a bigger better ending, or maybe more drama or more action. And I'm sorry if anyone feels disappointed with how this story has ended.

There was a major time jump. I know.

But you see what may have taken you 2 days to read or whatever number, it took me 5 months to write. And those 5 months have been tough.

Firstly I want to say that I'm so happy that I actually managed to finish this story.

Thank you to all my wonderful readers, especially those who have been with me through it all. And to those who read my first story and decided to continue on. For every vote, every read, every comment, every share. It's made me so happy.

I truly hope that this was the best ending ever.

As I've said, these past 5 months have been though. Incredibly tough on me.

During the writing of this story, my life has been up and down. I love writing, it's my escape from the real world and wattpad with all of my lovely readers and followers, you guys  make me so so happy. But there have been times where I've found it hard. I had writers block a couple of times. And shit happened in my real life which impacted my mental health.

While writing this story, sometimes I'd cry myself to sleep. Sometimes I couldn't do anything. Sometimes I'd pretend everything was okay but inside, I was broken. Sometimes I'd smile and laugh but I was faking it. My anxiety is sky high and I'm trying my best.

So this story will always have a special place in my heart because despite all of that, I finished it. Somehow I did it. I didn't think I could. And I will always keep on going, will always keep on writing.

Now I know a lot of you want Raphael's story or Admir's but I can't do it. I am mentally burnt out.

I want to write something different, something new. I want to fall in love with new characters, new dynamics. So this is goodbye to Enzo, and the mafia genre. Maybe one day I'll write a another Mafia story but I won't be continuing on with this story or writing any stories for any of the characters in this story.

I hope you are not disappointed because I'd never want that. So believe me, I pushed myself to finish this story to the best of my ability because I'd hate it if it ended half way.

If anyone needs any support, I'm always here, always a message away. We can do this together. 

Walnut 🌳 ❤️