What You Are On The Inside

After the recharge station's energy reserves were depleted, I ran out the moment the door opened. I ran up to a locked set of double doors that lead to Parts and Service. "Freddy!" I shouted as I tried to open the doors myself. I tried banging them, punching them, kicking them, even repeatedly bashing my shoulders against them just to get them opened. While I was trying to use brute force to open the doors, I was crying and kept shouting, "No! No! No! Freddy!" "Open up! Open up! Open up!" I pressed my back to the doors and slide down in defeat, I curled up into a ball and continued crying, "This is all my fault!" "Why do bad things happen to people who are nice to me?" "Am... Am I cursed?"

I started to recall everything that happened to the people who showed me kindness: Freddy was electrocuted and dragged off, Ness unexpectedly disappeared, and Abby, Claire, and Johnny were punished sometimes by the Johnsons. I started remembering the time when I convinced Claire to sneak into Mrs. Johnson's room and take back the piercing that she took from Claire as she was not old enough for them.

Claire got caught and was punished, I kept blaming myself for what happened to Claire because I gave her the idea despite Abby and Johnny saying that it wasn't his fault, even Claire herself said she was thinking about it and would've gone in and taken it back anyway. When the crying subsided, I started to get up off the ground and took deep breaths. If Freddy were here, he wouldn't want me to get upset, he would tell me not to panic and look for something to use.

I faced the locked doors and knew what I had to do, "I'll have to find another security badge to open these doors." I said, I have a chance to help Freddy, I can't just sit around and do nothing, not after all he had done for me, I rubbed my eyes and started looking around the area.

I walked back to the Stage Lift only to find it no longer in the room, 'The Lift went back up. I don't see any controls to bring it back down.' I thought to myself, I turned around and saw another roll-up door down a small hallway. A Map Bot startled me when I entered the hallway and was asking me to take the map it was holding. "Hi! Please take this map." I took the map and complained about how I don't like Map Bots catching me by surprise, "Ugh! I hate it when they do that!"

On the plus side, I now have a new map, which should make navigating the Utility Tunnels easier.

I entered a large dark room and saw a recharge box in the far left corner of the room and placed my flashlight inside, I took it out once the battery was fully charged, I was going to need my flashlight at full power down here

I entered a large dark room and saw a recharge box in the far left corner of the room and placed my flashlight inside, I took it out once the battery was fully charged, I was going to need my flashlight at full power down here. I walked to a roll-up door in the back of the room and found a message lying in front of it.

"There's something weird going on with these Endoskeletons, most of them are having the same problem. Whenever you look away from one, it starts to follow you, but when you look at it, the Endo stops dead in its tracks. This must be some kind of freaky programming bug, hopefully, Ness can fix them when she isn't busy." "Endoskeletons? What are they?" I thought out loud, the name sounded creepy to me and I had a feeling that I could run into a few down here. 'They won't move if you look at them, it's like that game I played with the others. What was it called again? Red Light Green Light?' I thought.