iii - 𝐍𝐎 𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍'

*ೃ˚. ˊ

ii — 𝐍𝐎 𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍'playboi carti / asap rocky

ii — 𝐍𝐎 𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍'
playboi carti / asap rocky

IN WHICH jordan makes a bet
he can't stand by. —

RIVERTON SQUARE APARTMENTS;
FRIDAY, MARCH 24th
6:32 pm.

Jordan was slammed against the wall, a hand he knew all too well wrapping around his throat.

"You done tried me so many damn times Jordan, and I been letting you make it." Rakim spat, squeezing Jordan's throat tighter when he saw the smirk Jordan tried to hide.

"And you gon keep lettin' me make it cause you always been a pussy." Jordan replied, a smug look on his face. He was always one to prod and prod until you couldn't take it anymore, Rakim found it so annoying, but also attractive because he wasn't anything if not a brat tamer.

And boy did Jordan need some taming.

Rakim abruptly got off of Jordan and removed his hand from his throat, stepping back. Rakim saw the confused expression Jordan held, smiling to himself as he watched all the smugness vanish from his face within seconds.

Rakim knows Jordan well. Very well in fact, maybe even too well. With that being said, he knows Jordan gets whatever he wants, just by being defiant. He knows what Jordan wants, and he knows this is how he usually gets it..

But he won't give him what he wants.

With that in mind, Rakim decided to make Jordan think he won, then show him how much he actually lost.

"Yo, I'm real sick of ya ass."

Jordan rolled his eyes, "Yeah, that ain't new." He muttered, Rakim been saying shit like this. It never phased Jordan as the people who usually told him they were sick of him, still stuck around.

"You just a brat, you know that?"

"Yeah, and what are you going to do about it?"

"I'll tell you what I'm not doing, and that's fucking you."

"What?" Jordan giggled, but his laughter soon died down when he saw the serious look on Rakim's face,

"You not really serious.. right?"

Rakim's silence was a clear answer, yes he was very much serious. Oh no, this was Jordan's worst nightmare.