Chapter 1

Chapter 1

I don't know how this happened. But, I am now being sold as a bride to the handsome villainous tyrant Emperor in the novel...

If I had been possessed by this novel a little earlier, I would have struggled to avoid getting married no matter what.

Well, aren't there an infinite number of ways?

Like dropping a carriage off a cliff and pretending to be dead.

However, even if the timing was bad, it was too bad. I...

"Will you ask God Actila to protect in order to establish an eternal marriage bond?"

A wedding with the villainous emperor, I got possessed while walking down the aisle...!

This is a situation where you can't even do anything about it!

Before even being able to try to change the original, I shed tears as I became in this state. Glancing over the veil at the priest, he stared at me as if he was telling me to quickly say 'yes.' I couldn't say no or run away in this cumbersome wedding dress like this.

In fact, the answer was already decided, and I have to say something.

"Yes, yes..."

Sobs.

A cry escaped as I mustered my courage to say 'yes.'

Now, it was the Emperor's turn, who was next to me. I couldn't even glance sideways, fearing that my neck would fly off if I dared to look at him.

'Ah. You might be wondering if he is going to cut my head like that?'

This guy would really cut it.

That's how serious he would actually cut my head. It's really up to the Emperor's heart to spare my head or not. Ordinary people like us shouldn't be judgemental.

'Anyway, his presence is really overwhelming...'

The weight of the air around him feels different.

Since it's a wedding, he wouldn't cut open a person.

"Huh..."

A heavy yet silky voice could be heard next to me. It's a frighteningly beautiful voice. Perhaps this voice also played a part in making so many women cry, and hang on to all this nonsense?

I was shivering with the bouquet in hand, waiting for his answer to fall.

Phew. I'm glad the veil covered my nervousness.

"...Until I get tired of this, shall I do this?"

And, the Emperor next to me didn't disappoint.

After all, he doesn't take your marriage vows the same way as everyone else. He really has a rich personality. Please end this. It will definitely go down in the history of weddings.

I'm so happy to be in the middle of that historical scene like this.

All right. Actually... I'm not happy. I'm incredibly scared.

Ugh. I don't know what is going through my mind right now, though I think I have to think about something to get through this.

I'm on the verge of losing my legs.

The priest in front of us seemed to be embarrassed by the Emperor's unique answer, who was full of personality.

No. No, priest—!

Don't panic for more than five seconds!

What do you take the Emperor's patience for? Do you want to make this a bloody wedding?