Chapter 6

Chapter 6

When you said something unfair, it was not only unfair but also injustice.

The esteemed Madam of Marquis Jacques struck her chest.

"That girl, who has nothing, must have been very good at her sleeping skills. His Majesty spent the first night in the girl's room."

At her mother's words, Sylvia freaked out.

"Mother, be careful with your words."

"I don't want to hear it! Why did we wait and lower our value? Oh, all of this was in vain!"

It was because Sylvia was waiting for the Emperor to marry her, and now, she had lost her marriage. Her face turned red at the sudden attack.

Ever since the Second Princess of the Unro Kingdom was decided to be the Empress, the esteemed Madam of Marquis would make a stab at her like this all the time.

She ran up to her room with shame.

Afterward, Marquis Jacques followed his little sister's back with her glance. He didn't show any signs of going after her, deciding that it would be better for him to be with his mother, the head maid of the Imperial Palace, than his younger sister, who became a nuisance.

He quietly told the servants to leave. Then, he sat next to his mother, who was about to lie down, lowered his voice and started talking.

"Mother, Your Majesty does not seek the Empress after the first night. Isn't that so?"

"It is, but..."

"Don't worry too much. Who am I? Aren't I, Vice Minister and Marquis Jacques? His Majesty's every move is in my hands."

With her eyes closed, the Grand Madam of the Marquis Jacques opened her one eye and saw her son.

The trusty son patted his chest with a very confident attitude and grinned.

"Your Majesty your Majesty is not interested in her at all."

"...."

"It means he doesn't have affection for her."

Suddenly, the esteemed Madam of Marquis Jacques leaned slightly towards her son.

"How can a girl who has been mingling for just one day control His Majesty? If we give him the right excuses, your Majesty the Emperor will get rid of her with his own hands. Mother knows what it was like to succeed Your Majesty, right?"

"...."

"What you need is a justification, mother."

As her son repeatedly emphasized his words with strength, the esteemed Madam of Marquis Jacques nodded her head.

"All right. It's the fault of that girl, it's overflowing. At an appropriate time, I should speak to His Majesty."

"Don't be too impatient, just wait a little bit."

Marquis Jacques smiled warmly as he kissed the Marquis esteemed Madam's dry cheek.

In the eyes of Marquis Jacques, there was a 'principle' that the Emperor, who solved everything based on interest, kept it.

Anything that harms the country is to be eliminated immediately.

'That's why the Empire is now enjoying unprecedented prosperity.'

The Empire of Actilus, which seemed to be about to collapse under an impromptu tyrant, ironically shone most dazzlingly right now. To the extent that people outside the palace mistake Raniero for a wise King.