Chapter 26 Hosu

(A/N - I added stuff to ending. VERY IMPORTANT STUFF)

As Hosu went up in flames, the Heroes scrambled to handle the three Nomu that did their utmost to spread the chaos. . .

And among them was the Second Ranked Pro Hero, Endeavor. A beam of bright flames completely engulfed the pale and shrieking Nomu, the elderly Gran Torino descending onto the ground, barely evading the fire.

Endeavor: I was searching for trouble, but this guy's timing was bad.

As the Number Two Hero came into view.

Endeavor: I do not know who you are, Honored Elder. . . but leave the rest to me.

Gran Torino: . . . Why are you here? This can't be just a coincidence.

Endeavor: That it is. . . (Grins) I'm here to be a Hero.

———————————————————————

Running along the rooftops was Izuku Midoriya, his new 5% Full Cowling of One For All active and enhancing his physical body!

Izuku: There's so much going on! Those Nomu, the entire city is in trouble if they're anything like the first one. . . And Iida, he's here too.

A massive explosion nearly blew Izuku out of the air as he jumped to the next building, the boy managing to just barely sway out of the way and crash into the roof, rolling along the brick!

Izuku: Ngh! What was. . .

The Winged Nomu flew over him, glaring down at the Hero in training! It let out a banshee's cry as the greenette scrambled to his feet, fully prepared to fight it off. . . A neon green flame then blinding the young man and blew the beast away! It turned before a second flame sent it crashing through the glass of a building!

 A neon green flame then blinding the young man and blew the beast away! It turned before a second flame sent it crashing through the glass of a building!

Moe Kamiji - Burnin'

Endeavor's sidekick grinned madly as Izuku gawked in recognition!

Burnin': Hey! Beat it kid, find somewhere safe!

Izuku: (Yelps) R-Right!

The boy hopped off, scowling as he came to another realization. . .

Izuku: If Burnin's here, so is Endeavor. . . and so is Todoroki.

The Pro Hero, Native was still hunched against the wall of the alleyway, blood pooling out of his side as he remained paralyzed.

Tenya Iida was bleeding from his shoulder, a katana stabbed through his left shoulder. The Hero Killer scoffed as he stopped on the young man's head, burying his face in the pavement. . .