106: returning home

Hong Jia Yi, Liang Meng Yao and the others spend atlease two more days before departing back to Qing capital.

Fa Enlai looked at Ming Shou Shan awkwardly as he thinks deeply about him, does he like Ming Shou Shan? He honestly never thought about it he knows he is grateful to him but you can't mix gratitude and affection, plus he barely knows anything personal about Ming Shou Shan

"Lord Ming"

"Yes?"

"Have you ever been in love?" Fa Enlai asked blushing.

Ming Shou Shan blushed shyly, except from Fa Enlai he has never been love between him and another, Ming Xiaobo's daddy was a man who didn't seem to love him and up until his death he still didn't know but he didn't love that person.

"When in higher ranking family, your duty to the family comes first and anything else second"

His answer was indirect, he didn't know how to tell that he loved him without making him uncomfortable. Then Fa Enlai realized or rather remembers this was not the village anymore he was not a renowned doctor he wasn't even an apprentice doctor, Fa Enlai didn't continue and just remained silent.

Once they reached into town, Liang Meng Yao stopped by Mr. Ye restaurant and was guided to a private room.

"I must say your highness, your quite popular amongst the people"

"Hmm, is that so?" Liang Meng Yao took a sip of the wine as he answered with causal tone

He then shove his plate closer to Hong Jia Yi, he looked at the greasy cheeks Haoran and took up the cloth wiping his mouth.

"Jiajia, you should eat too"

He took Haoran from him and took the chop sticks and began to feed him some light food children stomach are very delicate, he knows this as he use to watch kids when he was young therefore wasn't completely clueless when it comes to young ones. Though the term never ready applies to children you can never be too prepared with them.

"Dada" he called for Hong Jia Yi but MengYao held him in his lap.

"No, Ranran you must let him eat and you eat plenty so you can get fatten up" Liang Meng Yao said

Ranran nods cutely and didn't reject or give much trouble when he feeds him, meng Yao looked at Mr. Ye.

"Mr. Ye you work here so you must recieved a lot of information here?"

Mr. Ye nods indeed.

"Hmm, but I beg you becareful"

"Yaoyao"

"Mn?"

"Don't talk such matters over Ranran I'll take him"

Liang Meng Yao nod then passed him to Hong Jia Yi.

"What's seems to be the matter?" Liang Meng Yao took the cup of wine.

"I must warn you about the Jun Family. They are very influential people in Qing especially in the noble faction they are responsible for tying and keeping the people in tack" Mr. Ye pours himself some of the wine. "That family barely has any flaws are rumors except the one, their illegitimate child Jun Gui"

He paused he didn't know Jun Gui was such a child yet he act so high and mighty, he and Mr. Ye discussed a few things before he and Hong Jia Yi went to take the carriage back home.

They were going to stop buy a store and buy some things for Liang Haoran but Hong Jia Yi was pregnant and couldn't talk the strain, later he had Yan made some arrangements for Xiao Ying Pei and his wife to work at his restuarant.

The emperor was sitting in his office when his Chamberlain came announced he had visitor upon hearing the name of this person he nods and let him in.

"Greetings to your imperial majesty, May the heavens bestow blessings upon you for the greatness and leadership you have given us. May your days be long and your health never fail, May the heavens and our loyalty bless you and may you rule for ten thousand years".

The emperor simply tapped his table a few times with his fingers, he leans back in the chair.

"How have you been Nan Chen?"

"I've been well.... strange I had a family member whom I was not aware about" Chen Ai Guo said revealing his disappointment.

"Don't be upset Nan Chen, it was all a surprise for us"

"Hmp, I'm not complaining. Just know if I reject the offer not side with anyone you can't blame me", Chen Ai Guo smiled.

The emperor sighed then nods.

"He was recently discovered to be alive, and this might serves as an opportunity to be rid of Feng ChongLin's arrogance"

"And I'm guessing you want me- a drunk to teach the sheep how to be a wolf" he smiled

"No need, that child will grow each day all I require you do is teach him better martial arts except from ChongLin your one of the greatest".

"I'll think about it but first I must mean this child first"

Chen Ai Guo got up smiling then slowly walked out.