𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 16, 2022  𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭—𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲

𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 16, 2022
  𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭—𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲

"you're so sweet to me.", harmoni sighed out, cuffing the males face using her thumb to caress his cheek.

he felt himself growing nervous, grinning—hiding his face in the girls neck while pulling her closer as she straddled his lap.

"awnn, don't get shy papa" she playfully gushed just to embarrass him, laughing once he smacked his lips, "stop playin' mane, ima gangsta" he mumbled.

"ian' seen a gangsta blush before, my life gettin' so interesting" she said into his ear as the two burst into fits of laughter.

"you tow up, get offa' me", she laughed holding his arms tightly once he attempted to unwrap them from around her waist.

"stoppp" harmoni dragged out bringing her face closer to his, smiling as he tilted his head back. Allowing his tongue to wet his lips, staring back into her eyes.

removing her hands from his, she proceeded to hold the few dreads out of his face getting a clear view of his indented scars.

staring up at her through low eyes, watching closely as she placed small kisses along his forehead, then pulling back placing a simple kiss on his nose.

"these lil baby ass pecks" he mumbled, harmoni only ignored the male continuing to kiss and rub on him for her own enjoyment.

"lil ass havin' fun ain't it?" kentrell spoke chuckling once she began playfully biting his cheeks, he didn't mind it loving way she was slowly revealing her clingy side.

the two sat in comfortable silence listening to the chirping birds, echoing into the room from the balcony door that stood cracked open.

the two were up once again at the early hours of the morning like clockwork, embracing each other's presence not caring that it was about five in the morning.

harmoni rested on-top of kentrell as he laid back comfortably resting his eyes, one hand in his pants while the other rubbed circles along her sides.

smacking her lips feeling said hand move down toward her ass, massaging one of her cheeks in a manner she found highly enjoyable.

"yo' ass so soft, this muhfucka' fat too", peeking an eye open, he smirked at the girls stale face striking his right palm down on her ass cheek.