twenty-nine

Colby and I were currently on the way to Luke and Zander's apartment. Zander said he wanted to talk to all of us so we're meeting there.

I was a little nervous about what he wanted to talk about. I hope he doesn't have to go back to Australia.

When we get to their apartment building, we park the car and head inside.

I walk right in to see the only people here are the boys, Stas, and Peyton.

So it looks like the only people we're waiting on are Sam, Kat, and Nolan.

I love how Nolan is now part of the group. He's like the adoptive little brother.

We hang out in the living room and talk about different things.

When everyone showed up, Zander made all of us sat down.

Peyton had a smile on her face so I guess that she knew what this was about. She didn't look upset either so it might be good.

"So I know you guys must be confused on why I asked you guys to come." He started to speak up.

Zander was standing up in front of us. All of us were quiet while he spoke.

"Just say it." Nolan coughed which made me snicker. Zander just breathed towards him and smiled.

"I got a call today and this Saturday, I have my first big modeling gig." I drop my jaw towards him.

I know for the past month or two, he's been having a lot of photoshoots.

Colby gave him his photographers info and they've been doing a lot of shoots.

"No shit, really?" I ask surprised. He nodded his head with a big ass smile on his face.

I jumped out of my seat and rushed over to him so I could hug him.

I was so happy for Zander, he deserved it. We gave him a group hug for a moment and looked at him.

"So, what are you going to do with the bar?" Luke asked him curiously.

He exhaled a deep breath and looked over at the three he looked at us.

"I told Cody about it and he said he could cut my hours back." Cody is our boss at the bar and he's a super chill dude.

I had a big ass smile on my face. "He's super cool about me focusing on modeling." He explains.

I was going to miss working with him every weekend, but I'm happy for him.

"I feel like we should do something and celebrate." Stas suggested. I pointed to her, agreeing.

We all agreed on it and thought about what we should do.

"Let's order a bunch of bounce house and inflatables." Kat suggested. That does sound like a good idea.

It's not too late either so it we should be able to get them to come out.

The best place to have it is over at Sam and Colby's and they were down to have it there.

We called a place and they said they could come out in an hour. We all made plans and got in our cars to leave.

We all drive over to the boys house, all trying to get there before the inflatable people.

I guess since it was a weekday at noon, they didn't have many bookings. Colby and I were the first to arrive.

Everyone else started to show up shortly and we all waited. When they came, they started blowing everything up.