~Bathroom Break~

-Stuilly
-Please don't say anything about the name.
-Summary: Billy and Stu almost get caught while doing 'stuff', during their bathroom break.
-Smut (kinda)
-Public sex
----------

Stu was in his English class, doing absolutely nothing. The class was boring and surprisingly warm.
Who the fuck leaves the heat on in summer?!
Stu looked up to see Billy knocking on the classroom door.

"Hello?" The teacher said. "Mr, ##### needed me and Stu for something." The brunette says.

The teacher nodded and rushed the both of them out the room. It was obvious that she didn't like Stu.
"What did he need?" Stu asks, causing Billy to laugh. "He's not even here." Billy says, before pulling the blonde in the bathroom.

Billy rushed Stu into one of stalls, it was small and the bathroom was cold. Right after he heard the lock click,
he was pushed up against one of the walls. Stu winced as Billy's cold hands slid up his sweater.
The brunette's thumbs tucked under the elastic of Stu's pants.

"Dude. What are you doing?" The blonde asks, pushing Billy off. "Swimming. What the fuck does it look like?" The brunette barked.
"We're not at my house?" Stu says.
"I know just calm down, it'll be fun." Billy says, pulling Stu closer by his waist.

The brunette nips at Stu's neck causing a gasp from the other.
"Shhhhh." Billy breaths against his neck.

Stu's eyes widen as they hear people walking into the bathroom. Billy quickly sits down on the lid on the seat, pulling Stu onto his lap.

Billy mindlessly started drawing swirls on Stu's back. 
Stu giggles at the motions, causing all the noise in the room to stop. "Oh shit! Is someone having sex in here?" A guy says, laughing.

"Yeah if you guys would leave." Billy replied, shocking Stu. "Oh shit! Billy is that you man?"
"Yeah, so can you leave now?" Billy says, annoyed.
"So is Sidney in there?" Another guy says.

"No, don't tell her." He knew they would understand, they cheated on their girlfriends all the time.
"So who is it?!" God why are they so damn nosey?
"A cheerleader, now get out." The brunette says.

Stu looks at Billy with a 'are you serious' look on his face.
"You got it man. Have fun with your whore." The guy says.

As soon as the guys leave Billy goes back to attacking Stu's neck.
The blonde moans, his hands tangling in the others hair.
The sound of belts fumbling caught Stu attention.  

"Can you keep quiet for me pretty boy?"