Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Have you ever played a game where the occupations were divided into warriors, archers, wizards, and healers?

Usually, there was a stat that was a unique characteristic suitable for the character.

If you are not certain about what I am saying, to put it simply, it means that there are different stats that make the character stronger. In the game I played, the warrior had strength, the archer had agility, the wizard had intelligence, and the healer had divine power.

All other games are probably the same.

At least, the warrior's strength and the archer's agility were mostly the same.

'Ha...'

Game companies should all reflect on themselves...

'These ignorant people...!'

Archery was a martial art that required strength as well. Yes, it was common sense that you had to pull with a strong force to make the arrow fly far away with the recoil of the string!

In addition, while aiming at the target, you have to hold the bowstring and focus on it.

My arms were shaking as I pulled the bowstring.

Not only that...

Piwoong—

Due to the absurd lack of arm strength, the arrow could not even get close to the target as it quickly lost its power and fell onto the floor.

'God, why can I not modify the characters of the novel?'

I do not even need to edit the main character!

How old is Roberta Jacques, anyway? Why is she able to swing the dagger skillfully like that...? Am I the only one who has a reason to be realistic?!

"Huh—hah, hah...!"

Ten minutes into archery class.

I collapsed like a newborn giraffe.

My fingers, arms, and shoulders, which were stiff from holding the posture, also hurt. Even though I wrapped a lot of bandages around the fingertips pulling the bowstring, it didn't seem to be of any use.

The Duchess of Nerma had a serious expression on her face.

"Ha..."

"Hah... Say it."

"The obstacle to Your Majesty learning to bow is, in my opinion, the non-existing knowledge like the children who had never learned how to use a weapon."

"...."

"I'm sorry to tell you this, though the problem seems to be a little more fundamental."

After Duchess Nerma spoke politely, she then bowed her back deeply. Still, it was so accurate I could not even scold her.

Hoo—I rubbed my sore arm and grabbed the bow again.

"The bow is bigger than I thought... it's heavy."

"That's where the problem is."

"...Why?"

"I've never seen anyone in my life that say it's heavy. Even a ten-year-old child..."

"...."

"...."

"Yes, a more fundamental problem... All right."

Yes, I have a low-quality body different from the people of Actilus from the start. The starting line was already far behind. How could I save my life on a hunting day if I am going to fall down after holding the bow for ten minutes...?