REQUEST

REQUEST

This is long, but is needed. I do know people already skip over it. (sad) It's fine, I understand that, I used to skip over notes too, but now I don't.
If you do skip, I will ask the questions anyway since I need to know what you want.

Hello fellow readers, followers, new people and so on.
Nice to meet you, or see you again.

So this is of course about requests.

This is really only for one shot or short or medium short one shot stories. This isn't for stories or anything.

I will try my best to do every single request that is sent my way. But please understand that I can't do every single one of them, understand that I can deny any request that makes me uncomfortable or I can't see myself being able to write it or because I only write x female readers or female oc's.

I'm so sorry for whoever requests from me for a one short or short one shot series and I can't write for them. I will try my best to do every single request that is sent my way, but understand that I can reject any request that comes my way that I feel uncomfortable with or I can't ever see myself being able to write it.

Anyone can make a request to whoever is on the lists below.
You can request as many times as you want, I have no problem with that.

I will state here that I do have a lot to work on, so one shot (short one shot series) requests will take a while to get done. It might be a couple months until I get to them and I'm very sorry for that. So I'm very sorry that you might have to wait for them.
Please understand you can message me about how it's going with your request but don't be mean about it. I can't give you a time when it will be out, since I do have other one-shots and books to work on, I do of course have a life too and I do get writer's block.

I do have rules
1, I DO NOT write female OC, x readers or (Y/N) UNDERAGED. I don't write that. And I mean by that, inappropriate shit. Don't request a thirteen year old oc and it be nsfw, if it's fluff, i understand, but if you're thinking I'll write for nsfw shit like that, you're very wrong.

I only write 16, 17, 18 and so on with nsfw.

Where I live, consent is 16, other places it's 17, 18... so on, but where I live it's 16. So please understand that.
(i do have a note called IMPORTANT NOTE, that gives more insight for that topic)

2, don't pressure or demand me to get something done fast or to ask when it will be out.
It takes time to write and get things done the way authors want it to be. Sometimes requests turn into writer's block that lasts an hour, to a day or even a week.

Rule: part two,

3, I don't take cheating requests.
I will only write it in my books, if I want to and most of the time I don't write about it because I don't want to write about it. I don't like it.