𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐀𝐍 𝐄𝐋 𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒(pls read)

(PREVIOUSLY NAMED: 'CHANGES ARE COMING')

!!DISCLAIMER!!

IF YOU ARE HERE FOR WILL, AND DONT WANT TO READ AN EL X READER - CONSIDER THE OTHER COPIES IF YOU ARE OPEN TO IT, OR I KINDLY SUGGEST YOU FIND ANOTHER STORY. THIS ENDS AS AN EL X READER (READ THIS CHAPTER IN FULL). THIS DOES NOT END WITH WILL AS THE LOVE INTEREST AND ITS STARTS TO DIVERGE IN BOOK 3. I REALLY DONT CARE IF ITS NOT FOR YOU, BUT PLEASE DONT KEEP READING IT IF YOU HATE EL AND/OR THE IDEA OF HER & (fem)READER BEING TOGETHER. I TRIED TO MAKE THIS ANNOUNCEMENT AS NOTICEABLE AS POSSIBLE BUT A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE SKIPPING AND IT DOESNT HELP ANYONE, REALLY. HENCE THIS ADDITION AND NAME CHANGE TO THE TITLE.

If you still have questions and/or didn't read this in full, read this in full. It explains everything. I can't always respond to everyone, and I'd rather not repeat myself so much anymore about this.

I'm trying to make this as easily accessible as possible.

Sorry for the rant, but I felt it necessary cause I've noticed a large sum of readers tend to skip. Thank you, and I hope you can find yourself enjoying this series regardless

♡♡♡

___________________

You heard it right! The COSMIC series is about to get some big changes. (Not really). And please note, cause I cannot stress this enough, these changes pertain to the fem copy and the fem copy ONLY.

**Summary at the bottom**

WHAT'S CHANGING:

●This particular pronoun copy ONLY is moving away from Will Byers as the love interest.
○I know, you might be thinking "but what about that A/N saying you were never gonna change it?". The one I wrote in book 3, E Pluribus Unum part 3 is the one I'm speaking of and it has been updated for a while. I suggest you go look at it cause I'm not sure I can sum it up as well as I did there.

●Relatively speaking, previous books will not change. My current plan is to carry the show on out from s4 in a new direction while still putting a respectful spin on Will's sexuality in the previous 3 books. Again, without changing canon sexuality.
○No, i will not "tweak" his sexuality in any way. He is gay, and shown to be canonically uncomfortable by female affection on top of his feelings for Mike. This will carry over into COSMIC. Please just trust me. I promise I have every intention to get this right!

WHY IT'S CHANGING:

●Out of respect for Will's canon sexuality.

● As a lesbian, I wish I had fics that explored the concept of compulsory heterosexuality when I was younger and reading every TMR Newt x Reader I could get my hands on. (Yes, I was a Newt girl back in the day lol). Nobody has to relate to it, some people have even said it made things more confusing, but in my personal experience i just wish I had had been made aware of the concept. That's all. I can't stress enough I'm not trying to push that on you. And why I'm hesitant to try and explain it correctly on here. And no, it likely will not be referenced by name at all in the series.

●Just as much as it is to give you the readers a chance freedom to explore yours.
○Whether you see yourself in Y/n Henderson, or Will Byers. No one is saying you have to go out and experiment, it's just a story for entertainment and escape, but