- 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫 -

| 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲: 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 |

12:12 am

✧༝┉˚*˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙*˚┉༝✧

"and she cheated me!" the boy wailed, "fuckin' no good, piece of sHiT!"

this was the same guy who was passed out earlier...

"what was your name again?" you asked. you had taken a couple of drinks and it's starting to get to you now.

"EMI!" he yelled, "S as in sssssnake"

"right~" you nodded. he nodded along with you and started chuckling, "this is fun"

"be careful" you held his shoulders from falling and then he looked at you, "WHAT'S YOUR NAME?"

"y/n."

"WHAT?"

"y/n!" you said louder

"that sounds exotic" he rubbed his eyes. you mouthed, "oh my god"

"i like it though" he waved his finger at you, "makes you even cuter"

"uh-huh," you chuckled, "where are your friends?"

"WHO FUCKING KNOWSSSSS!"

"cuz i don't" the rest of his words were inaudible

"right here you dumb fuck-" a drink was poured over semi's head and you covered your mouth. you looked up to see tendou looking below at him and pushed him to the side of the couch. he finally moved his eyes over to you, "yeah?"

you kept your hand over your mouth, "why'd you do that?"

"it was water."

"still-" you let out an accidental chuckle, "that's fucked up"

"woke him up though" tendou looked at semi stand, soaked in water. "i'm gonna swim." semi wandered off

you and tendou watched him leave while laughing. "you were watching him?" he suddenly asked a question

"well-" you paused, "yes but no"

"name."

"y/n" you said

"do you know mine?" he pointed at himself. you looked at his hand with a bandage on the thumb and another on the middle finger. he had small sharpie drawings on his knuckles with smiley faces.

"i heard it around," you said, "tendough" you pronounced it

he spits out his drink and started laughing like a hyena, "HAH- WHAT?" no it's tendou~"

"shit my bad" you laughed at your own mistake

"you're good" he looked at you up and down, "how long you've been here?"

"feels like hours" you looked at your phone, "since 10:00"

"damn." he finished his cup of water, "so have i"

"this is a lame ass party." he continued, "it was supposed to be for my friend ushi gushi"

your eyebrows furrowed at the word, "ushi gushi"

"but i think he left" tendou looked around, "so i guess i should leave"

"yeah maybe"

"wow so you want me to go?" he sarcastically sighed, "fake."

you deadpanned, "you suggested it"

"you're the only reason why i'm still at this party"

his sudden flirtatious interaction was the only thing that made you want to get to know him more. why not?

"should i give you another to leave together?" you titled your head. he looked at you and licked his lips, "my car is outside"

"good" you stood up and grabbed your things, "drive me"

𝗹𝗼𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴...

𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲 !

𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲 !

- time end | 2:01 am |