Chapter 16

Rose walked to her locker to put her things away when she felt a tap on her shoulder causing for her to turn and look.

"Isaac. Good morning."
"Morning, I just wanna give you this." Isaac presented her a beautiful bouquet of gardenias making her eyes widen.

"Oh wow." She looks at it with shock as she takes it before smelling it.

"Thank you, how did you know these where my favorite?"
"I uh didn't." Isaac became pure red as he scratches the back of his head with embarrassment.

Scott watches them from afar with a glare on his face and Stiles placed his hand on his shoulder making him growl at Stiles immediately causing Stiles to back away 3 feet.

"Woah! It's me Scott. It's okay." He told him and Scott calms before looking at both Isaac and Rose talking.

"Do you think."
"No, not really. Well I don't really think much about this type, but to ease your pain. No I don't think they're dating. Possibly seeing each other but hey don't people do that?" Stiles patted his shoulder again smiling earning a glare from Scott as Stiles raised his hands in defense.

"I shouldn't have gone to that bowling. I should've just told her I liked her."
"Then tell her before it's too late."
"What if she didn't like me back?" Scott looks at his friend with defeat and Stiles rolls his eyes hating the pity party before pushing Scott towards Isaac and Rose.

"W-W-Wait Stiles."
"Get closure and if rejected you big deal, you can wait another year like me or date Allison. Now go." He pushes Scott causing for the young werewolf to stumble towards them almost knocking Isaac, but Scott stopped himself before he could.

"Morning Scott." Rose smiles at him as Scott blushes as well and smiles back.

"M-Morning Rose. C-Can I ask you a question?"
"Sure go ahead." Rose smiles and Isaac glares at him as he just stayed silent

"I-I uh w-wanted to know if you ahem." He clears his throat as he glance to Stiles who only gave him two thumbs up.

"I is okay if you- if you." He stutters and the bell rang interrupting his question. Isaac let out a small sigh of relief.

"Oh, first period. I have to go. Tell me later okay?" She places the bouquet gently inside her locker and grabbed her text book before shutting her locker and leaving the boys. They watched her walk away as Isaac tapped Scott's shoulder who looked back at him.

"You already have someone else. Just let me have her." Isaac tells him before walking off as Stiles walked towards Scott.

"You didn't tell her?"
"No."
"You stuttered huh?"
"Yeah."
"There's a next time." Stiles says putting his arm around him and they left to go to their first class.

Many attempts both Isaac and Scott has done to ask Rose out only to be interrupted by Rose's friends, the bell, the teachers, and one another. Isaac had enough and pushes Scott to the locker during one period at an empty hallway.

"Didn't I just say to let me have her?"
"Why the hell would I let you? I like her too!" Scott shouted before pushing him as well.

"You already have someone who's interested in you!"
"I already like her!" They both began to fight as students began to pile the hallway.

"Hey! Both of you stop it!" The coach shouted as he pulls the two apart.

"The hell is the problem with you two?"
"His the problem." Isaac growls and Scott felt his anger growing more and more. Allison moves to the front to see the commotion along with Rose who stood next to her as did Jackson and Lydia.