XVII

Monday morning came as Mina and Y/n is already at the dining preparing some breakfast when Nayeon entered the kitchen.

“Good morning lovebirds!” she greeted the two as she sat down beside Y/n.

“Morning Unnie/Bunny.” the two girls greeted her back as Mina place a coffee infront of Nayeon.

“Where's Sana?” Y/n asked the latter while Nayeon nodded as Sana entered the kitchen.

“I'm hereee.” Sana said as she abruptly sat down beside Nayeon.

“It's monday and that means we have classes right now.” Y/n said as she sip on her milk that Mina prepared for her.

“Me and Nayeon classes will start at 9 and it is still 7:20 right now, so we have all our time to on our respective home and prepare ourselves. How about you two?” Sana said as she bite on her bacon.

“Mina's classes will start at 8:20 and I will go straight at the principal's office after dropping off Mina on her class.” Y/n chuckled while wiping her mouth as Sana nodded her head. “Anyways, do you want me take the two of you home?” She asked as Nayeon shakes her head.

“I already called my driver before hand, I will just drop off Sana at her unit on my way.” Nayeon said, sipping on her coffee.

“Alright then, see you two at the school yeah?” Y/n said chuckling. “Baby, I'm done eating. I need to shower now.” she said kissing Mina on her forehead before heading upstairs on Mina's bedroom where her things inside, as she was just going to borrow some of Mina's clothes, besides the two of them have the same size of clothing.

After breakfast, the two girls bid their goodbyes to the couple as Nayeon's driver have already arrived at Mina's gate.

“See you at school.” Nayeon said, kissing Mina's cheek as well as Sana.

While Y/n on the other hand prepared Mina's outfit for her classes.

....

Your Pov.

“Baby, I'm done preparing your stuff. You just need to take your shower and we're off to go.” I said as Mina entered her bedroom.

“Thank you, love.” she replied kissing me on the cheek as she strip tease while heading towards the bathroom.

“Stop doing that Myoui, I may not be able to control myself.” I said, gulping on the gorgeous view infront of me.

She just laughed at me, and wink before she let herself disappear to the bathroom. Phew! What a tease girl a have here.

I headed downstairs with Mina's bag and I's on my shoulder, making my way to the garage as I open my car and settled our things inside.

I waited for Mina to come down as I slide my back to my car while fitching my phone inside my pocket and decided to text Tzuyu.

To: Chewygum 🐾
See you at school Tzu! ❤️

I didn't wait for her reply as I put back my phone on my pocket as Mina made her way to me wearing her famous smirk that leaves everyone with a weak knees, as well as mine.

Damn! Myoui Mina.

I opened the door for her in the passenger seat before kissing her in her forehead, as she just throw me a dollar smile as she mouth me a 'thanks' before I closed the door and ran to the other side.

I opened the driver seat as I slump my butt before closing the door, checking Mina's seatbelt and I, before opening the car engine as we drove off to school.

“Do you want to grab some coffee on our way? We still have time before your class starts.” I ask my girlfriend who just nodded her head as I found a nearest coffee shop which was their favourite spot when classes are done.

I slowly parked my car in a sparking space before getting out of the car. I don't need to asked Mina what would she like since I know she only want some Americano on her body to start her day. As I also ordered myself a strawberry frappe.

As I got our order, I hastily start the engine after giving Mina her coffee.

....

After a minute of driving the two girls arrived at the school. As Y/n find herself parking her car on a slot.

She give Mina a quick kiss on the lips before getting out of the car and ran her way to the other side to open Mina's door.

Mina on the other hand is a blushing mess, Y/n still treats her the same like a queen even though things didn't go well according to the plan before.

“Let's go to your class yeah?” Y/n said, admiring the beauty infront of her as she smile widely making her eyes sparkle making Mina let out a small chuckle.

“Baby, you're so whipped.” Mina said smiling.

“I always do.” Y/n replied, laughing heartedly making Mina's heart beat goes wild.

As they entered the school premises, they can hear a lot whispers like.

“Who is she?”
“Is that Mina's girlfriend?”
“Dude, they look good together.”
“Damn! I'm shipping this two.”

And a lot more, but they didn't mind it as they don't want to make an issues about it knowing that Mr. Hirai's minions was just under the shadows.

“We are here.” Mina said looking at the room number before looking at her girlfriend infront of her. “You already know where's the principal's office right?” she asked.

“I do, I've been here before. See you later yeah? Text me if something's bothering you, I'll be with you right away.” Y/n said, as she put a strand of Mina's hair in her girlfriend's ear.

“I love you..” Mina mumbled only Y/n could hear her as she smile widely.

“I love you more Myoui.” She replied, as she look at the hallway left and right before stealing a kiss on Mina's tempting lips before she made her way to the principal's office leaving Mina on her spot.

But they don't know that someone was watching them with eyes bloodshot from crying.

“How can you smile like that while I'm here, suffering?” They whisper as they cry their heart out for the particular girl.

************************************

Wassup gays!
I'm back again with a new chapter, how's life been doing for you guys?

Always think positive okay? I'm rooting for y'all!

Adiós Amigos!