special chapter for techno

This chapter is dedicated to Technoblade. May your soul rest in peace. Your legacy will continue to live on. You will be missed King, we love you<33

2 years ago . . .

It was a spring afternoon in Nottingham when the youngest Simons's child had just arrived home from her piano lessons.

She immediately bolts inside the house and went upstairs to see her brother.

"Tommy? Are you in here?" Tommy, who was inside his room, heard a knocking sound outside his door. He removed his headphone and turns his head towards the door. "Yeah, come in."

He watched his door swing wide open to reveal an adorable 7-year-old little girl. Her face brightens up at the sight of her favorite person in the whole world. "Tommy!"

"Hey!" A laugh escapes from his mouth as the little munchkin attacks him with a hug. He rubs her back a few times before pushing her back a little while holding onto her shoulders.

"Look at you! You haven't even removed your coat." Tommy exclaimed, while hastily helping her in removing it and placing her coat on his bed. She then placed both of her hands on his lap, trying to push herself up to sit on her brother's lap.

Tommy took notice of this and gently helps her up to sit properly on his lap. He holds onto her little waist as she props both of her hands on the desk, looking curiously at the computer screen.

"What were you doing?"

"Oh you know, just watching some random vids." He shrugged. She turns her head to look at him, "Can we watch Technoblade's videos again?" she asked politely.

Tommy raises an eyebrow at her but smiles, "Sure. Why not. You seem to like his videos now."

Tori shrug her shoulders, "I just find him entertaining to watch. Besides, I want to be as good as him at playing Minecraft. He's basically the P-p- what was that word again?" she wondered.

Tommy lets out a laugh and ruffles her hair. "PVP God, Tor." he replied

The little blonde girl's eyes brighten up at the word, "Yes that one! Oooh look it's playing!!" she excitedly said as Techno's latest video started playing on the screen.

⚝──⭒─⭑─⭒──⚝

Present time . . .

"Hey Techno, I don't think you've met my sister yet, right?"

"No, I'm afraid not. Wait since when did you have a sister?"

"Oh you have to meet her. She's a HUGE fan of yours." Tommy excitedly said.

"Wai-"

"Oh Tori!" Tommy yelled before leaving his room to go to her sister's room.

Tori, who was busy doing her math homework, looks up to see Tommy by her door. She quirks a questioning eyebrow at him. "What? What is it now?"

"C'mon I've got something to show you right now," Tommy said, walking towards her and pulling her up from her study desk.

"But I've got homework to do." she persisted in staying but Tommy stood his ground and shook his head.

"Never mind that, this won't take long I promise."

Tori fought the urge to sigh before taking a deep breath instead. "Okay fine. You win. But you better help me with my math homework later." she said, letting her brother pull her along with him.