Thank you Technoblade.

I don't even know what to say at this point. I don't think I ever will. I'd also like to apologize if this is all over the place, I'm still just- just yeah, a bit scared, terrified even. What I can say, is the memories I have of everything. Technoblade is more than one of a kind, he is what the saying of one of a kind came from. Technoblade made a youtube channel, created a personality, is a terrific, hilarious guy, and will continue to be, no matter what. Blood God, Mythology Nerd, Guy Who Made That Parody To Those Songs, Technoblade Never Dies, I don't know what all of his nicknames are at this point. I don't think he'll ever die though.

 He'll always be here, stupidly pranking us while maybe lighting matches, or trying to do anything. He'll always be here, in our memories, in our minds, and in our hearts. I've got so many memories of this man's content, of of just everything.

I don't know how to explain my happiness when I first watched Techno's content. It was something different. The guy is effortlessly funny. It's always confused me how one guy, can somehow come up with little jokes, stupidly funny, terribly funny, jokes that can make you burst out laughing, all on a whim. I mean, that's something I have never met someone able to do. They have to be planned out sometimes, or maybe just a slip up of words, or maybe it is actually just a joke that you thought of. Whenever I make a joke like that, and that's rare, I feel a sense of pride. Techno somehow did it without a singular question, a singular moment of hesitance, just a simple word or two, and suddenly thousands of people are laughing. Hundreds of thousands watched his live content, and I was right there with them, enjoying his jokes. 

I remember his one 4 hour stream. It's absolutely up there with the happiest moments of my life. I remember I- I'm... I'm happy that he finished that castle. On the DreamSMP. The stream or two that we had of him messing around, seeing if he could do what he was supposed to build without the showing of what he was supposed to. Him playing that game on Hypixel where you have to stand on that certain colored block otherwise you'll fall into the void, how we would tease him in chat, calling him colorblind, how we would constantly say that he was late until he outsmarted us, as he always does, and streamed 15 minutes early. 

Technoblade. That's a name that I'll never forget. Whether it's in my dreams, or or even written on my tombstone, I'll never forget it. Him. The man himself, who raised millions for so many foundations. Who we all paid money to, who we all loved. I remember being so young, watching his skywars videos, bedwars videos, everything. I remember rushing home from school just to watch his Minecraft Mondays, watching his Minecraft Storytime videos for as long as they were, laughing when Ruben died and turned into a porkchop with him because it was genuinely ridiculous, hating Lucas with him for basically no reason, laughing at all of his jokes he made on stream and not, watching his bedwars streams, watching everything that he posted, getting excited whenever there was new content. 

I woke up, today, with my brother telling me that Technoblade had passed. I immediately brushed it off, telling him "No, no, you're joking, you're absolutely joking, say that it's a joke." And then when he told me it wasn't, I rolled over, to the side, clutched my Technoplushie, and sobbed. Those moments, when I had just woken up, I cherish with my whole heart. I just want to go back to before I knew. To before it happened, I want to go back to watching his livestreams and going to the vods for comfort, knowing that he was okay, worrying about so many things in life but always having a safe place with him. 

So much, has happened to me in the past two years. I have never felt so scared in my life ever as I have in the last two years. I had a list, of what I was still alive and living for. Y'know the two people who were always on the top of that list? Ranboo, and Technoblade, of course, Techno himself. They never left. He never left. He never will leave, because right now he's up there, battling god himself, winning. He's ascended, and he finally gets his break. I can't believe that I'm never gonna hear his voice again. I just can't.