Chapter 3 - Nino Secret

???: What is she planning to do? But I  can't forget her smile it give me goosebumps.

Next day...

Alya: Guys I just got promoted!!

Lila: Really congratulations Alya let's celebrate this.

Alya: My treat.

Marinette: Report?

???: Alya Cassiare has promoted should we do it now master.

Marinette: Not now let her enjoy her enjoy for now because it will be faded I will destroy them two first call her now.

???: Yes *bow*.

*Ring*

???: Hello who is this?

Marinette: Good morning ms Rachel do you remember me? Marinette Dupain Cheng.

Rachel: Marinette what do you want?

Marinette: Well why don't you go back here and say hi to your boyfriend that disappear like a bubble.

Rachel: You mean Nino? He already die his parents tell me already.

Marinette: That's confusing because he still alive now and guess what he have a girlfriend now.

Poor you ms Rachel it's look like Nino want you for money *laugh*.

Rachel: What do you mean Nino is alive how!?

Marinette: Nino and his parents just want your money they fake his death so he can escape the marriage but I can help you get him back.

Rachel: Tell me? Nino is only mine no one can get him only me.

Marinette: Go back here on Paris tomorrow...

Rachel: No I will go now *hang up*.

Marinette: I didn't expect that she didn't change at all still obsessed on Nino I wonder what will his reaction when he see her *smile* you can go back now.

???: Yes.

Few hours...

Rachel: Marinette!!

Marinette: Wow that's incredibly fast.... my dear friend Rachel.

Rachel: Tell me where is Nino now.

Marinette: Not so fast Rachel do you really want to get him ,don't you want his girlfriend suffer first *smile*.

Rachel: You have a point now I like you more marinette you became sharp now did something happened that make you like that?

Marinette: Who knows? Let's talk about his girlfriend.

Alya Cassiare a journalist that have been promoted on higher place now.

Rachel: So I just need to destroy her why do I need her information.

Marinette: Because we need to fire her on her job first won't it be more exciting if that happened she will be more broken if she find out about you and your......child with him.

Rachel: ..... do it.

Marinette: Gladly do you want to meet her now I know where are they now.

Rachel: let's go

Marinette: But...

Rachel: *stop*

Marinette: Don't cause rocus the plan will be ruined *smile*

Rachel: Don't tell me what to do marinette.

Marinette: *smile*

At the park...

Rachel: Why are we here?

Marinette: look *point*.

Rachel: Nino and who are the girl beside him *angry*.

Marinette: His girlfriend.

Rachel: Tch I'm more prettier than her lets go outside.

Adrien: The ice cream here is really unrated right guys.

Nino: You bet dude-

Rachel: I finally got home here I can't believe I see you again marinette.

Marinette: it is it's been long time we should get ice cream it's more delicious now.

Rachel: Really let's go.

Flashback...

Marinette: first pretend that we are close just like a best friend so we can approach. Don't make any suspicious move.

Rachel: Yeah yeah it's a piece of cake for me as a rich daughter and famous actress I'm always a good at acting.

End Flashback...

Nino mind: Wait what is she doing here *suprise*.

Alya: Nino are you okay you seem see a ghost you look so pale.

Nino: Yeah i am fine.

Juleka: wait is that marinette who is beside her?

Alya: Who knows why is she here btw.

Adrien: Yeah she's ruining the view so ugly.

*Laugh*

Alya: Hey marinette go away you are ruining the view why are you even here you should die already.

Marinette: Is that so but that will be cruel why don't you die first what do you think? *Smile*

Alya: How dare you!

Marinette: Why you say it first right? So I'm returning it you.

Alya: You *clenched*

Lila: Alya don't make sense many people around and you marinette you should go Adrien doesn't love you she loves me and we will have a child soon so go away.

Marinette: Like I care mrs Agreste let's go Rachel.

Rachel: *glare on alya* tch.

Luka: What's that girl problem?

Nino: ....

Night...

Alya: Nino where are you it almost late now.

Nino: I'm on my way I will be there bye *hang up*.

Rachel: It's been long time Nino.

Nino: *stop* what are you doing here?

Rachel: I should ask it how are you alive or your so good at faking death but how dare you run away.

Nino: Leave me alone Rachel I don't love you I love Alya so please go away now we have a happy life now so please-

Rachel: Do you really think I will stop I wonder what will her reaction when she know that her boyfriend has a child on another woman.

Nino: You don't you dare go away I just want you for money get it!

I don't love you never on my life that child is only a mistake!

Rachel: Humph let's see if you keep your cool next time my dear because in the end you will end up with me *walk*.

Nino mind: This is bad if Alya will know this *guilty*.

Alya: Welcome home you look pale again are you really okay?

Nino: Yes I am let's go to bed already (I can't let her find out never).

Marinette: I guess you cross path on Nino what did you say with him.

Rachel: A words that will be his nightmare soon.

Marinette: is that so?

Continued.....