chapter 35- your pregnant ?

Xander p.o.v.

"There is something else we need to discuss." My mom said looking at precious who put her head down.

I frowned at them a little confused.

"Alright, lets head to my office." My dad said walking in to his home office as some warriors took the rogue to the dungeons.

We all walked in and sat down. I looked at precious who is quite as a mouse. Just then skylar walks In with jacob, aria, beta Jason and isabella.

"What is going on. Is everyone okay?" Skylar asked.

"We are all ok" my mom said softly.

"Start from the start. What happened when we left for you to both go to the basement to be safe." My dad asked firmly.

They sighed but started to tell us everything that happened from when they bumped into the rogues and them grabbing the girls and stuff.

"That's not all though" my mom said sighing.

"Then what?" Xavier asked.

My mom looked at precious. Precious sighed and looked to myself and xavier.

"Your mom knows. And so does the rogues." Precious said with tears in her eyes.

I stared at her confused until it clicked. They know she is pregnant. I growled angrily.

"How" I gritted out.

"I-I didn't mean for them to find out xander I promise you. It was just an instinct thing to put my hand on my tummy. I didn't even realise that I was doing it until they said about me carrying the next heir" precious said sobbing.

"Wait your pregnant" skylar asked shocked.

Precious head snapped to skylar and nodded her head in yes.

"I'm going to be an auntie" skylar said excitedly.

"Now is not the time to get excited skylar. Precious and the baby is in danger. If they know it means they will go after precious and most likely it will be soon." My dad said calmly but I could see the rage in his eyes.

"They said they was after me and now also after precious. They said something like it will make you all go even more insane." My mom said crying.

"Why didn't you tell us precious is pregnant" my mom shouted angrily.

"And why do you not seem so suprised kane" my mom asked.

"Because it was obvious." My dad said.

"We didn't tell you all as we never wanted the news to get out. We knew if it got out there was a chance they would go after her" xavier said angrily.

"I'm sorry" precious whimpered.

"Its not your fault sweetie. It's an instinct thing to do when you sense danger. I know that better then anyone as does isabella." My mom said softly.

Precious nodded and looked at us with tears in her eyes.

"We will talk soon" I grunted out. She whimpered but nodded.

I'm not angry at her. I'm angry at myself for letting her go to the safe room with noone else to protect her. She wouldn't be able to fully protect herself against rogues and protect out baby at the same time. I know she would choose protecting our baby over herself any day.

"What do we do now?" Aria asked.

My dad sighed.

"Noone goes alone. That included all pack members. There has to be a male warrior with everyone at all times when needing to go out. Precious and cassie will have 2 warriors with them at all times no matter what. " my dad said firmly.

We all nodded in agreement.

"I have ordered everyone to meet at the pack house for a pack meeting. I will let everyone know then. I will also be ringing alpha damien for another meeting." My sad said before dismissing us all.

Xavier p.o.v.

Before myself and xander could leave my dad spoke.

"Straight after the pack meeting we will be going to see the rogue." My dad said firmly.

We nodded and walked with precious to our room to talk.

We sat down on our bed and sighed.

"I'm sorry. " precious whimpered.

"You have nothing to be sorry for baby. We should not have left you alone we should have had one of us following you and mom to the basement and left when we knew you were safe." I gritted out.

"But I made it obvious xavuer. I put our baby in danger now because I was stupid enough to put my hand on my stomach because I feared for our babies life. Instead now I just put our baby in more danger." Precious said sobbing.

"Baby we will protect you.  You did nothing wrong. You did what a protective and caring mother would do." Xander said sternly.

"He is ring baby. Now no more going anywhere on your own. You will have warriors with you at all times am I understood." I said firmly letting her know I'm serious.

"Yes" she said softly before walking up to us and kissing our cheeks.

"I love you both" she said softly.

"I love you to" myself and xande replied at the same time making her smile.

After our talk and some cuddles we headed to the pack house ready for the meeting. As we got there we noticed the whole pack was already here. My dad stood st the front ready to speak.

"As you know today we had an attack from the rogues. They almost took your luna and your future luna. Now as some of you know and some of you don't we have a pack and rogues that are wanting to attack us but we do not want you worrying as we have a plan in mind. We have managed to capture a rogue thanks to gour future luna." My dad said making everyone gasp and look at precious." We have some new rules we need you to stick by at the moment until everything is sorted. Noone and I mean noone is to be left alone. If you need to go somewhere out off pack territory even if it's to go shopping in town or whatever you come to me so I can get some pack warriors to go with you. An I understood" my fathers alpha voice boomed.

We heard a chorus of "yes alphas" around the room before everyone was dismissed and it was time to go and see the rogue.