My Wife

♡︎

                ♥︎𝐼 𝐶𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑀𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝐼𝑡 𝐵𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟♥︎                ♥︎𝐈 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐔 𝐓𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭♥︎

                ♥︎𝐈 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐔 𝐓𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭♥︎

~

"I-i mean i feel s-scared being all alone in here"She mumbled, shuttering, i walked out of the room, leaving her behind, let's grab my favorite pillow.

𝗬/𝗻 𝗣.𝗢.𝗩

I sniffed, why did he left me?, did he said no?, how can he sleep beside me, i don't even know how to sleep like a human, i walked to the door and was about to close it, when a leg stopped it from being closed, i looked at him, with a pillow in his hand, he walked in, "you should sleep on the left and i will sleep in right are you okay with it?"He asked.

Placing his pillow on the bed, on the right, he turned to me, that's when it hitted me

He
Will
Sleep
With
Me!!

He must have left to grab his pillow and here i was crying, he laid on the bed, looking at me, i immediately laid beside him, eomma now i can't focus on sleeping when he is beside me, i laid straight, staring the ceiling, i glanced back at him, he was fast asleep, i tightly closed my eyes, and i dozed off.

𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 7:10

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗣.𝗢.𝗩

The alarm ringed again and again, but i don't have any energy left to make it shut, suddenly i felt a leg kicking my stomach, i shot opened my eyes, she is soo close to my face, she is literally sleeping on me, her one leg is on my stomach, and another is out of the bed, her one hand is on my shoulder, another is out of the bed, she is spreading on the whole bed.

And the thing is that it didn't bothered me a bit, usually i hate someone sleeping beside me, but small kid is sleeping on me and i'm not annoyed, i slowly gently pushed her leg away from my stomach, oh god where is the blanket?, we were sleeping without any blanket, i glanced at her leg, which was out of the bed.

There is the blanket on the floor, i sighed, i always wrap up my blanket when i wake up, but i guess from now on, i don't have to, i grabbed the blanket from the floor, tugging her into the blanket, she immediately hugged the blanket, snuggling into it, if she is cold then why did she threw it away at first place.

I grabbed the air conditioner's controller, lowering the number, i sighed, turning to her, she is just hugging the blanket now, and she herself is out of the blanket, i sighed again, lowering the number of the air conditioner, i guess now she wouldn't catch cold, i again turned to her, finding the blanket now on the floor.

I stared her in disbelief for few minutes, and i pressed the shut button, throwing the controller away, i rushed inside the bathroom, i have to leave for work now, after taking a shower, i walked out of the bathroom, i glanced at the blanket on the floor, i sighed heavily, wearing up my suit, leaving for breakfast.

Mom and appa were already having the breakfast, i sat up beside appa, my breakfast was already infront of me, i digged my spoon into the breakfast, "where is your wife?"Mom asked, i stopped, "sleeping"I replied, eating, she gasped, "she have to be up at seven at any cost"She replied back.

I rolled my eyes, can't she keep her royal family rules to herself, i rolled my eyes at her, ignoring her, she called out the maid, "go and wake her up, she is soo careless, her husband is leaving for work by himself and she is sleeping in there"She ordered, the maid looked at me, i shooked my head at her, the maid bowed infront of me, rushing away.

"Is there something on sleeping?, and also what she will do if she woke up"I replied, "enough fighting, have breakfast peacefully"Appa scolded, mom scoffed, "tomorrow i want her up at seven at any cost, this isn't her mother's house"She replied, i scoffed back, standing up, "are you done eating?"Appa asked me, "i don't have appetite"I replied, walking out of the mansion.

~

I entered inside the cabin, and jimin was already sitting up there, i sat up infront of him on my chair, "how are you bro?"He asked, "i'm alright jimin"I replied, looking at his face, after opening up the laptop, and he smirked at me, i know his next words, "so how was your wedding's first night?"He asked, i rolled my eyes.

"You know everything jimin, then why you have to act up like that"I replied, he chuckled, "okay okay, but what's the matter?, why are you pissed?"He asked again, i sighed,
"Mom is badly pissing me off, first she forced me to marry her and now she wants her to be in her control"I replied, frustrated.

"I know her intentions, she wants her to be scared of her, so she can have everything under her control"I mumbled, "i don't want my wife to be scared of anyone, i don't want her to feel low infront of anyone, even if it's me, i don't want her to feel like she isn't enough, i don't wanna cage her up, she deserves to fly"I said, facing jimin.

He stood up from his chair, loudly clapping his hands, "i'm soo proud of you kim taehyung"Jimin said, sitting up back on the chair, "your mom is planning to get everything she wants, you know it well, just don't let y/n believe or trust your mother"Jimin suggested, i slowly nodded my head, "anyways congratulations once again for your marriage"He congratulated.

I stared him with a done face, he immediately rushed away from there, i continued working.

𝗬/𝗻 𝗣.𝗢.𝗩

I was in my deep sleep when suddenly cold water was poured on me, i immediately opened up my eyes, choking the water out of my mouth, it's hard for to me breath now, i panted heavily, i looked at the person standing beside me, and i found his mother standing there with a bucket in her hand.

I coughed out loudly, because i have 'bronchitis', i couldn't stop coughing, "rules are rules, you should wake up before eight"She said, i wasn't able to answer her because of coughing, "what are you doing?"I heard his father's voice behind his mother, his eyes stopped at me and his eyes widen, he immediately rushed to me.

"Where is your throat spray?"He asked, i pointed my index finger to the drawer, still coughing, he opened it up, pulling out the spray, i opened up my mouth, he sprayed it into my mouth, i closed my eyes, slowly calming down, panting heavily, "go and wear something warm, i will inform a maid to change the bedsheet"He said.

Turning to his mother, he grabbed her wrist, dragging her out with him, i stood up, walking inside the bathroom, taking a warm bath, i walked out, drying my hair, the bedsheet is already changed, i feel a bit better, but the coughs couldn't stop.

The door knocked, "co-come in"I shuttered, and a maid walked in, with the tray in her hand, i remembered eomma's breakfast, eomma i miss you soo much, she placed the tray on the drawer, walking out of there before bowing infront of me, there are pancakes and orange juice.

I sat up on the bed, having the breakfast, i was done with it, i grabbed the tray, making my way to the kitchen, my eyes widen, there are soo many maids in here, one of them immediately rushed to me, "mrs kim you should have called us"Said the maid.

I slightly blushed, being called as mrs kim is beautifully weird, "where should i keep this?"I asked her, looking around the kitchen, i don't like making others work for me, i'm not used to this, she pointed to the counter, i hummed.

Suddenly i sneezed and

*THUD*

~

*Just Talking *

Jungkook : Fuck

Namjoon: *Gasped* Who The Fuck Taught Him Fucking Cursing?!!

Yoongi : Once I'll Fine That Mother Fucker I Will Teach Him The Fucking Lesson!!

Jin : Yeah I'm So Fucking Handsome!!!

Hoseok : Could Y'all Shut The Fuck Up We Need To Find That Ass Hole-

Jungkook : Ass Hole

Namjoon : Hoseok What The Fuck!