Chp-28

Jungkook is sitting with Jimin in Yoomin's apartment, Jungkook had brought Taehyung along with him, who is currently with Yoongi hyung. Hyung had took Tae to his music room, the younger was looking so giddy at the prospect of exploring around.

The counter potion had worked successfully, healer Rose managed to wipe out every trace of that veil potion inside Taehyung. It was like someone released the chock hold on his lungs.

Rose had recommended a complete two days bed rest, Taehyung was looking so tried after the potion took its effects. Jungkook remained beside Taehyung, taking care of his husband, there was always one of the hyungs keeping him in company.

“It’s my heat in a week” Jimin spoke, pink coating his cheeks, “Yoongi hyung and I decided to mark each other” with a shy smile.

A huge smile broke out on Jungkook’s face. He know it’s a big commitment, but Jimin and Yoongi hyung are perfect for each other.

“I am so happy for you chim” Jungkook spoke as he hugged the other omega, “Jin hyung is gonna be so thrilled” from what Jimin told him, he and Yoongi hyung had been together for two years and they knew each other for the past five years.

“I have been thinking about it. I was afraid even though me and my Omega accepted Yoongi hyung as our Alpha long time ago” Jimin whispered with a small smile making Jungkook smile at the other omega with a fond smile.

Jimin had confided in Jungkook about his past. Jimin’s parents were always travelling around for bussiness matters, leaving the young Omega alone with his Nanny, who used to beat him. The abuse continued till his mother noticed a bruise and learned about the truth. The Nanny had been arrested, and Jimin was taken to see a therapist. Then, he had a boyfriend in highschool, who turned to be a controlling asshole.

Jimin met Kim Seokjin during a family party, both of them connected immediately. Jin also helped him get rid of his then ex-boyfriend, who had took to stalking the young Omega. Jimin gradually met Jin’s hyung's then boyfriend Alpha Kim Namjoon.

He was still recovering from the past trauma when he met Alpha Min Yoongi.

Yoongi was the most gentle and softest Alpha he ever met. Jimin never felt the need to hide with Yoongi, the Alpha was so patient with him, always so caring.

Over the years, Yoongi, Jin and Namjoon became his family. He also got closer to Yoongi. It was during Jin and Namjoon’s wedding night, Yoongi asked him out.

Jimin immediately agreed, as he was already in love with the said Alpha.

Being with Yoongi threw all his worries out. It was just a dream, Yoongi agreed to take everything slow. The Alpha never forced him into anything, always so considering.

Yoongi had been helping him with his heat since they were together. The Alpha never asked about marking, since he know about Jimin’s past and was ready to wait, even if it take years. As he had already accepted Jimin as his omega, and Jimin was his top priority.

Jimin had finally gathered his courage to tell his Alpha that he is ready for the next crucial step.

He is ready to be yoongi’s Omega.

Oddly enough, he is a bit nervous, but he never had been so sure about anything in his life.

He can already envision a future with Yoongi, even have pups in future when they both are ready.

“Mine will probably a month away” Jungkook spoke sounding a bit anxious. Spending heat alone is always painful, which is something Jungkook is used to. But when he learned about the marriage with Alpha Seok, he had taken few dangerous suppressant to delay his heat as much as possible. When he told healer Rose, she warned him that his upcoming heat will be more painful than usual, and even more painful since his omega recognizes Taehyung as their mate.