14 - Similar?

Unit 001 speaking: "It will look like this, hum..."

Unit 001 thinking: It will look like this.

Others who are NOT Unit 001 thinking: 'It will look like this.'

Unit 001's mainframe/AI: [It will look like this.]

═════════•°• ⚠ •°•═════════

More time passed as Unit 001 roamed the halls. He kept coming across barricades. Humans kept scurrying around in search of him, and he found this new form ideal for hiding from them. He did not believe any of their promises of safety... but he could clearly understand that once again, these humans were different from the hostile humans he'd been trapped with.

In his new form and without the expert input of his companion, he didn't think to trust his own judgment. In his opinion, this was a rational thought. He chose to notify the humans of his presence, and that earned him almost 8 months' worth of suffering.

With that in mind, he continued to avoid the humans. He came into an area within a more secluded part of the hospital. Unlike the other areas, this place was... quiet. There were fewer humans here, and that alone was enough reason for him to go there.

If he could not escape, then he would elude. Sneaking around the nurses and doctors was a simple task for the fully healed Unit 001, especially in his small body. And despite everything he knew, his curiosity about what was in this area overrides his systems.

Maybe this toddler-like form took on the traits of that age? Based on all of the data he'd gathered thus far, this seems to be true. While his thinking processes were still fast, they were not as fast as they would be in full power mode.

Now that he had a bit of time, he checked his status.

[Unit Model: 001.]
[Status: 100/100]
[Energy: 10/1000]

The only reason he hadn't been in this smaller form before was due to his near-dead status. While his energy level had been 30%, his actual health was below 10%. A curious detail indeed. If his health isn't at a certain level, he can not transform safely. Though if his energy is enough, he can override this detail and transform anyway.

This is what happened in regards to his rescue of Bakugou, Katsuki.

Does this unit have other modes?

Thinking about this, a part of his functions appeared before him.

[Energy Efficient Mode: Active]
[Passive Mode: Locked. Energy Is currently too low.]
[҉฿̷̱̼͉̘͒̔̓͛͑Σ҉Ⱡ҉Ⱡ҉Ө҉ ҉爪҉Ө҉Đ҉Ц҉₴҉]

Hm? What is this? I am unable to discern it.

There was a mode that was errored out. He could not read it at all, but something about it seemed... familiar. If he could not discern it, however, he was not going to waste precious time trying to. He continued to look over the rest his functions.

[Protocol One: Praesidio: Inactive.]
[Protocol Two: Locked.]
[Combat System: Limited.]

[Core Programs: Operational.]
[Self Repair Data: Undamaged.]
[Medical Data: Updated.]
[Fauna & Flora Data: Updated.]
[Regional Data: ɆⱤⱤØⱤ]