45

It's been a week since Taehyung wasn't able to get any sleep because of nausea. He was walking back to his chamber after having dinner with Jungkook and some noblemen when he stumbled over his feet.

Taehyung's eyes widened when he felt no  stairs under his feet. He let out a loud scream gaining everyone's attention, before someone could do anything Jungkook had already caught him.

Thanks to his vampire sense and speed. Taehyung held on Jungkook tightly, Jungkook noticed the dark circles under Taehyung's eyes and how thin he had become.

"Oh god! It was so terrifying!" Taehyung horrifyingly said and quickly let go of Jungkook.

"Are you not sleeping well?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung then noticed that many eyes were on them.

"I'm fine. You go." Taehyung mumbled and walked towards his chamber. Jungkook went back to the table and started conversation which he had left in middle.

It was past 2 am when Taehyung quickly got up from his bed and ran towards the washroom. 

"Bleggh!!!" Taehyung let it out all as tears fell down from his eyes because of frustration. He was frustrated because he wasn't getting any sleep since a week,no matter what he tried.

___________

Jungkook felt uneasiness in his sleep. It seemed like he was having a nightmare..

"No!" Jungkook gasped, eyes opening widely.

He just had a nightmare of how his family was killed. He felt so alone that time,he needed someone too. He seemed strong and no doubt he was but he was hurting too but none noticed that.

Jungkook then suddenly remembered about Taehyung's worn out face and decided to go to Taehyung's chamber. As soon as he entered in his chamber,he heard Taehyung vomiting in the washroom.

Without wasting anytime,he walked there. He crouched down and patted Taehyung's back.

Oh! How much Taehyung wanted someone by his side that time. He leaned on the touch.

"Are you done?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung nodded, Jungkook helped Taehyung in getting up and walked him to sink.

After rinsing his mouth, Taehyung just looked at his reflection in the mirror and Jungkook was standing behind him. Taehyung saw how Jungkook's eyes were only at him,not even caring that there was a mirror in front of them.

"Hold me for a second..." Taehyung whispered after taking so much courage. Jungkook was astonished at first but then quickly hugged Taehyung from behind, hands wrapped around Taehyung's belly protectively.

Taehyung sighed in relaxation when he felt the beat engulfing him from behind. It was so good. Taehyung didn't want to leave the souce of heat.

Jungkook was still busy concluding why Taehyung said so. He couldn't believe that Taehyung offered him that.

Jungkook soon came out from his train of thoughts when he felt Taehyung's body getting heavier in his hold. Jungkook looked at Taehyung's reflection in the mirror and the hybrid was sleeping already.

Jungkook smiled as his one hand let go of Taehyung's belly and instead went under Taehyung's thighs, picking him up. Taehyung just slept like a baby during this.

Jungkook then walked out from the washroom and tugged Taehyung in the bed. He lit up a candle as Taehyung never liked dark. He was about to go when he felt a tug on his clothes,he looked down and found Taehyung was holding his hanbok.