chapter 19

That same evening while y/n was asleep jungmin returned in her formal clothes. Walking into the room she went to the side of the bed and sat done caressing y/n's head. Again y/n wasn't a heavy sleeper and even if she was being in such a situation sleeping was gonna be a hard task.

From the first touch her eyes opened and she jumped up glaring at jungmin. She hated her touch so much, every single one felt filthy to her. She wanted to rip away the skin everywhere on her body that jungmin had layed her hands. "Relax baby its just me". "Don't call me that". "I'll call u whatever I want".

"I never asked for any nickname". "Who said u had to"? "I did and I don't want any". Jungmin sucked her teeth clenching her jaw. "Fine whatever, let's have dinner together it's already 6". "I don-" . "I'm not asking u I'm telling u". Getting up jungmin went to y/n's closet and took a sweatshirt out. Y/N wanted to protest but knew it would be infutile so she didn't bother.

Jungmin changed into the sweater right infront of y/n making her look away immediately. "Why are u looking away I used to change infront of u all the time"? Y/N didn't answer simply looked into space. Soon jungmin was done and took y/n's hand walking down stairs.

After they both had dinner in silence y/n went to the living room and just sat there putting her head back and closing her eyes. She wondered how yoona and jungkook were doing. Thinking of them she felt a sting in her heart making her sigh. Seconds later jungmin came in all smiles and sat on y/n's lap.

Y/N looked at her with a blank face. "Rather than sitting around here it's a cool evening the sun just set I was thinking we should go for a drive". Jungmin said with a wide smile on her face. Looking outside y/n nodded. "Okay, I'm gonna change". She lifted jungmin off of her lap and walked away to change.

Minutes later she returned.

She looked at jungmin and raised a brow. "Aren't u gonna change"? "No? Should I? Don't I look good in this"? "It'll be freezing outside your half naked". Y/N said bluntly. "Aww you're caring about me but I think I'll stay like this even if I do get cold you're here to warm me up". She said with another wife smile making y/n cringe.

"Okay". What they both wore.

Jungmin

Jungmin

Y/N

"Let's goooo". Jungmin said putting her shoes on getting hyper. They walked to the garage and jungmin chose one of her cars volunteering y/n to drive

 They walked to the garage and jungmin chose one of her cars volunteering y/n to drive

For the rest of the evening the were on the toad till tender hours of the night. Tho y/n wished ever so badly for someone else's company the drive was still relaxing to her. All the built up tension she used driving as a kind of therapy for everything.

Meanwhile

This same night back with yoona and jungkook. Yoona finally managed to get her appa to relax enough to fall asleep. All evening tho he claims he wasn't panicking every two minutes he would speak outloud about how he wonders how y/n's doing and if not that yoona would notice him trailing off into his thoughts.

Next thing she knew his eyes were all tears face red and mind filled with every bad thing that could possibly happen. Majority of the day yoona spent trying to calm her dad down and now finally he was asleep and it was already late at night. Now it's time for yoonas actual work to start.