XX

This is going to be exhausting.

Gojo started to explain different ways to hit and kick someone. He was patient with you and the uncomfortable feeling you had at the beginning slowly started to fade. To your surprise -something you haven't expected- it was nice to train with him and you had fun.

Well, he had his Gojo charm that sent your feelings and emotions on a rollercoaster.

His comments and jokes, and this smooth way to teach you without giving you the feeling of being an idiot. It was nice.

After a while, you two decided to take a small break and sat on the stairs outside to enjoy the evening sun. It was warm and the small breeze tingled on your skin. Your fingers roamed over the pebbles on the ground and you sorted every single shiny one that you found into a line from biggest to smallest.

Gojo was sitting behind you and leaned against the wall of the building. You were kind of sitting between his legs and his feet were constantly moving from side to side, making you move as well and poking you in your hips.

There was not much conversation between you two. It was always the same.

„Can you stop?"

„Nope!"

„Can you stop?"

„No!" but with a Spanish pronunciation.

„Can you stop?"

„Nein!"

He can say no in at least 10 other languages.

After a while, you switched your question and asked "And why can you not stop?"

„Hm...You are soft and squishy! It's a comforting feeling" he said in a monotone -more uninterested- voice and squeezed both of your sides with his feet.

You inhaled sharply and rolled your eyes at his answer. „If you wanna say that I'm fat, you can just tell me. No need to cover it in nice-sounding words."

„Y/N, you are not fat! I didn't mean to- I'm sorry!" he immediately apologized and moved a bit closer to put his hands on your waist. The muscles tensed under his touch and you held your breath.

„Put your hands away or I'll blow you up in your sleep!" you threatened and he stopped to your surprise.

„You can try!"

„Don't Test me, Gojo." you turned around to look at him.

„Can I ask you something?"

„You are going to ask anyway, no matter what my answer is."

„Why did you become a stripper?"

Of course, he would ask that question one day. Everybody you have met wants to know.

You turned around to face the sun and closed your eyes. For a moment you stayed quiet and inhaled.

„I had no other choice!" you started and played with the pebbles you have sorted. „I never graduated from school and even if I had, no one would hire someone with my history. Let's say I escaped my life when I was around 18. I was still a child. Yeah, to survive you have to do things that you may not be proud of."

He stayed quiet for a bit and hummed an understanding "Hm" afterward.

„From where did you escape?" He shifted next to your side and looked at you.

Confused, you stared back at him and smirked. „Why are you suddenly interested in my life?"

He chuckled slightly. „Am I not allowed to? I wanna know who I'm spending my time with. You could be some crazy bitch that seduces handsome guys like me and murders them afterward."

His stupid theory made you chuckle slightly. „I'm more convinced that's your thing."

„You can do your research on me if you want."

„Hm? What do you mean?" you asked confused and raising one eyebrow.

„Oh, you don't know? We sorcerers have access to every database we want. And you from now on, too."

„Did you do it to me already?" you asked since you strongly believed that he must have done a check-up on you.

„I tried but after you turned 6, it was like you never existed. So you know, I might be a bit curious about what happened." The last sentence was said in a high-pitched voice and he made some weird hand gestures.

A sarcastic chuckle left your lips and you rubbed over your face. Of course, there was no information about you.

„Do you really wanna know?" you asked him again and he nodded.

You inhaled to collect some confidence to talk about your past. It always took you some courage to remember what happened. But you're mostly done with it. You have survived, you are still alive, you fought yourself out of it.

You probably should have died,

But you didn't.

And look where you are now. And the fact that you have the opportunity now to slowly understand the things that caused all the pain, all the bad things gave you an unholy amount of comfort.

„So when I was 6, my parents put me into a mental hospital. I gained the ability to see curses at the age of 5. No one in my family is a sorcerer, so I didn't know what it was. I didn't know what happened to me. And I was scared. I was a 5-year-old girl with a completely fine world and then all of the sudden I saw those ugly monsters. I told my parents and they got overwhelmed pretty quickly. And then they put me away, away into some sketchy mental hospital. I haven't met my parents since, I don't even know if they're still alive. And at the age of 18, I ran away and tried to survive on my own."

„How did you discover your cursed techniques? Did you just know one day that you had them or-" There was no reaction to what you just told him? Satoru didn't want you to torture you any longer. It probably must be traumatizing, and he was right.

Years after years, you wondered what was wrong with you, why you deserved this. Years after years, you had to suffer in that mental hospital, jumping from one medication with terrible side effects to another and nothing helped. Making you suicidal, gaining and losing weight, depressive, and slowly turning you insane. And nothing helped. Those monsters were there, watching you and you watching them. Watching them how they tortured the other people in the hospital.

But they never harmed you.

Yeah, how did you discover your abilities?

That was a question that caught you quite off guard. For a slight moment, you squint your eyes together, and then a wide grin forms on your face.

„I discovered it." you chuckled and looked at him.

„How?"

„So you know when I was in that mental hospital they tried to treat me with several different medications. And one of them had the side effect that I got some tic disorder -well- like snapping randomly. And then suddenly, whoops, I teleported where I unintentionally placed some cursed energy. Was quite funny, well at first I was pretty shocked but after experimenting around I thought I was some chosen superhero."

Gojo nodded and had a soft smile on his face.

„Do you wanna know about my cursed techniques?"