~Sleepover P9~

Lil bit of Kam for everyone ;) because we all need it in our lives

________________________________________________________________________________

✩Tam's POV✩

"Hey, Bangs Boy!" a familiar blonde boy said from behind me. I dropped my ice cream carton in surprise as I turned to him.

"Jesus Christ, you scared me!" I muttered at him. Keefe sat down next to me and smiled. Not a smirk, a smile. A beaming smile.

"Sorry," he said, although the stupid grin on his face made his apology sound less sincere than he'd probably hoped. I laughed at him, somehow not that annoyed at my boyfriend.

"Let me guess, you wanna go spy on Sophie and Biana and was hoping I'd come?" I asked, raising my eyebrow in a teasing manner. Keefe beamed at me.

"You know me so well," he grinned. "But I won't go if you don't."

I shrugged, trying to blush back the slight blush bubbling under the surface of my cheeks. "You're sweet, I'll give you that. But I'll be fine, I just have a little bit of a stomach ache after the ice cream."

"Are you sure?" he asked me, tipping his head at me with skepticism. I willed the corners of my mouth to stay flat and not curl upward into a smile.

"I'm sure," I said firmly. I opened my mouth to perhaps say something a little more heartfelt, but I mentally shook my head at myself and pushed those words back down, instead leaning forward and kissing him on the lips quickly.

"Awww," Keefe gushed cheerfully, making part of me regret my decision. But I only smiled at him and just kind of, looked at him for a moment. Looked at his moonlit blonde hair that looked platinum in the beams of light. Looked at his ice blue eyes that despite their color, never seemed to look cold and unwelcoming, that glinted with happiness. And in that moment, I felt happy too.

"Are you going to go yet?" I asked him quietly, earning myself a small laugh that never quite reached Keefe's eyes.

"Do you really want me to leave that badly?" Keefe's voice was teasing, but in a strained kind of way, in a way that was discreetly laced with hurt. A pang of sadness struck my heart as I realized what I said.

"No! No, not at all," I reassured him quickly. "You can stay, if you'd like."

Keefe smiled at me again, his eyes returning to their previous gleam of joy. "I would like, thank you very much."

A soft sound escaped from my mouth, a sound that made me somehow feel even better than I already felt. Not a laugh, no. A giggle? Did I just giggle?

Keefe leaned his head against my shoulder as his body released of tension and he gazed out at the starry night sky. His breath felt warm in the crook of my neck, and soothing. With every breath he took, my eyelids drooped down a little more until they closed under the canopy of stars above.