Me time <3

POV: KARSON

[insert pic]

I had a good feeling about Ryan's visit. All this time spent healing I never had a chance to be alone.
I pull up me and Sin text thread.

-Best fri🔚🫀-

Me: Bestfriend I need a quick favor.

Her: Anthing 🫶🏽

Me: Can you watch the kids for the night?🥺

Her: Tryna get freaky with Dr. Mcdreamy? 😭😭 yea I'll watch 'em gurl.

Me: your a life saver! 😘💀

"SIAH YOU WANNA GO OVER TETE'S HOUSE?" I yell from my room

"YETHHHH!"

"OKAY PUT YOUR SHOES ON AND PACK A BAG FOR YOU AND MAJOR!"

"OTAY MOMMY!"

————————————

Sin called me letting me know she was here so took the kids to the car and strap them in.
"Bye mommy." Both Siah and Major said waving in the back seat.

Sincere ain't got no damn car seats so I strapped them in with the extra belts.
"Don't be driving all crazy with my babies in the car."
"Girl we str8, ain't that right gang?"
"THATS RIGHT!" Siah yelled and I laughed

"Bye y'all" I wave them down and make sure they ride off before going inside.

I smile thinking about the fun I'm about to have. I text Ryan to come in whenever he's here, I have a surprise for him.

Way down in my closet there's some lingerie that's been waiting to be worn since Jaceon lyin ass said he gon marry me in it. I pull out the red lace and put it on my bed.
There was still 30 minutes left so I hop in the shower real quick and sing to myself.

Who been on yo mind, who got Cho time, who you been robbin wit, and why I can't make you mine?

Kash music always get me into a spicy mood, just in time.
I finish up my shower then lotion up with Bath and Body Works, A thousand wishes. I wait til the lotion settled in so the lace wouldn't stick to me.

After I put on the lingerie I went to the mirror.

"Damn I look good." I say spinning in the mirror lookin at my fine self.

I throw on an oversized t-shirt and walk down to the living room .
———————————-

POV: RYAN

[insert picture]

As soon as I got to ma house I smelt her scent through the door. I can't help but smile, knowing she must've just got out the shower. Her message said come in so I let myself in, smelling her delicious self even more. God I was almost hard at the thought of her.

"Karson?" I say closing and locking the door.

"In heree" she sang playfully. I didn't here Kassiah or anything at that.