Waking up Next to her

Agnes and Harper wanted to celebrate there 4 month anniversary and lets just say Harper won the fight and Agnes was sore from having the older womans fingers inside of her.

The sun shined through the red curtains. Harper had felt the warmth in her bed.. she turned over to see Agnes curled into a pillow her back exsposed. The older woman gave a warming smiled and let her hand trail along the younger ones back.

Agnes replied with a sleepy groan. 

Harper came closer and pushed her body up agains't Agnes back letting her slender hands explore Agnes body. She felt the warmth of her, he slightly rough skin. Agnes woke up and gave a slight moan when she felt Harpers hands cupping her breast.

Agnes grunted and held her lovers hands cupping them. "One way to wake up you're lover.."

Harper gave a chuckle her long curls resting on Agnes shoulder as she planted a kiss on her shoulder before resting her head against her. 

"Was I to rough?"

Agnes held her hand, intertwining their fingers. "No.. im sore from last night."

Harper planted kisses along the base of her chin, moving towards her lips, Agnes accepted it without much of protest. Their kiss lasted long, it was soft and calming for Agnes, she never thought she could fall inlove with a woman... let alone someone of her status.

Harper hummed slightly into the kiss before pulling away and staring at her. Agnes green eyes made Harpers heart flutter.

"Are you hungry?" Harper asked pushing between her legs and resting against the girls body, she traced circles on Agnes hand.

Agnes looked at her and thought for a moment. "Wouldn't mind a bite to eat before I head out to work." Agnes said with a slight unsure shrug and giving a small smile.

Harper looked at her lips opening her mouth slightly wanting to kiss her. "Why.. why don't you take a day off hmm.. and I'll pay you for this days work? Wherever you're next gig is at him."

Agnes bit her lip wanting to think about it for a moment as she let the older woman lean in once again planting a kiss on her lips. Agnes let her eyes close before moving her own head back and taking a slight gasp. "I'll... take you up on that offer Mujer rica"  she giggled

Harper smiled.

Harper let her eyes tail as she finally sat up pulling on Agnes t-shirt as she tapped her thighs. "Now come on baby... get dressed and lets get to the kitchen huh?"

------

After eating the two decided to head to town to buy somethings, soap, toothbrushes and what not stuff that they needed once they finally decided to move in.

Harper had talked with Agnes about moving in and Agnes was taking her up on the offer but she felt it was to soon. Sooner or later they had to talk about moving in. After officially sitting down and talking Agnes decided when their 4 month anniversary was to arrive she would move in with her lover.

Finally that month came and went and she decided it would be best now to move in since she wouldn't be getting payed for another two weeks until she situated her new address.

Harper and Agnes smiled and talked as the drove to the other side of town to finally start the move of Agnes into the Harpers home. Finally Harper was feeling whole again.